• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Now I've added to my list the video game based on the upcoming "The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part", on Switch.

Last edited:
  1. Remaining episode of The Walking Dead 4
  2. Remaining episodes of Life Is Strange 2
  3. AI: The Sominum Files
  4. Digimon Survivor, maybe?

Kingdom Hearts III just for

A: Pulling off more crazy flippy shit that the series is known for
B: Seeing more development for my favourite characters (even if the story for this whole series has sent this giant snowball of convoluted stuff rolling down a hill)
C: Axel/Lea
and
D: Xehanort.... Xehanort everywhere

Been playing and watching the cutscenes (358/2 Days only, not Re:Coded though because who cares about that one) of each game since December so I can get hooked up again.

Kingdom Hearts III just for

A: Pulling off more crazy flippy shit that the series is known for
B: Seeing more development for my favourite characters (even if the story for this whole series has sent this giant snowball of convoluted stuff rolling down a hill)
C: Axel/Lea
and
D: Xehanort.... Xehanort everywhere

Been playing and watching the cutscenes (358/2 Days only, not Re:Coded though because who cares about that one) of each game since December so I can get hooked up again.

I need to get caught up in the coming days. I understand most of the story, but not the BBS portion as I only really got through Ventus' story and that was many years ago. None of the BBS stuff makes any sense to me...

But that's just kind of par for the course with KH, though, right? lol

Catherine Full Body, it's such a weird game but I'm so amped for it. I just love shouting Caaaatheriiiine along with Vincent.

Ghost of Tsushima recently caught my attention. I liked its E3 footage, but it wasn't until I re-watched it and was thoroughly impressed with the gameplay and visuals that I was hyped up. Likewise for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, which is fortunately coming out next month.

Last edited:
Still Super Robot Wars T.

Bad news I learned, no DLC on the Switch version due to no Southeast Asia eShop.

Good news I learned, this Asia is in despite the series being postplot:
D1DaEhXV4AA4QLp.png:large

Animal Crossing Switch (please give us a trailer Nintendo, the fanbase is thirsting waiting YEARS after New Leaf)
Rune Factory 4 Special
Rune Factory 5 (I can only hope this one has a bachelor at least as good as Doug from 4, who was my fave)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Team Sonic Racing (this one releases on my birthday, so that's pretty nice!)

I realize we haven't actually seen anything about it ever happening but regardless I'm excieted for the next Kirby game, regardless of whether or not it's actually been announced.

In case you can't tell, I really love Kirby

Just hoping for a story-driven Splatoon single-player next time, even if the second artbook is releasing this year, I feel it's still isn't enough world-building. I would've hoped Octo Expansion focused more on the lore of the game but at least the developers' desire to make a story-focused Splatoon game sounds promising.

Back
Top Bottom