• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokémon Sword/Shield
Bloodlines 2
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Really hoping what the devs are saying is true about this being purely a singe-player story experience, without any hidden or last-minute decisions from EA

Those are really the only games I can name that I'm keeping my eyes on at the moment.

Pokémon Sword/Shield
Bloodlines 2
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Really hoping what the devs are saying is true about this being purely a singe-player story experience, without any hidden or last-minute decisions from EA

Those are really the only games I can name that I'm keeping my eyes on at the moment.
I'm curious but aprehensive about that last one. I might just get it.

Animal Crossing Switch
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Final Fantasy VII remake (granted it comes out within my lifetime lol. I mean I lived long enough to play KHIII, you can only demand so much in life. =P)
Luigi's Mansion 3 (maybe)

Persona 5 Scramble The Phantom Strikers, I've been wanting a Musou Persona game for a while now, definitely getting the Switch version! I hope that, if it's close to FE Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition (this game will look great in my library with these two next to it for sure), my pancake boy Goro will be playable. I wonder if there will be DLC with any characters from P1-4 and maybe SMT proper.

Persona 5 The Royal, yes I'm buying P5 on the PS4 again. (though I'm salty it releases on my birthday in Japan while we wait until 2020)

Very excited for Digimon Survive and Bayonetta 3. Even if we don't know when either of them are releasing yet.

Metroid Prime 4 is interesting if only because it might help me finally decide how I feel about Metroid games.

And, you know, Sword and Shield. I guess.

Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled is a big one for me. The original CTR was my only racing game way back in the day (and I still own it), and was the only racing game I actually liked (I guess you could say I never really had a need for speed, heh). It helped that I was generally a PlayStation generation (as my first console ever was PS1), as well as a Crash fan, so that probably gave it an edge over other racing games. So, the fact that a remake/remaster of it is coming out (and soon), plus the bevy of new contents added to it has me pretty pumped for it. I've seen a number of Youtube videos on it (with my favorite host in particular: Canadian Guy Eh), and I have to say I am looking forward to it. The only thing I'm not excited about it is the PS4 "retro track" that was just revealed. It's... kinda meh, especially after all the other amazing updated tracks, but I guess that's kinda the point of it. I'll be getting the Oxide Edition PS4 version, not just for the exclusive stuff, but, again, I'm more of a PlayStation guy than a Nintendo fan. So, yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

And, obviously, Sword and Shield are next on the list after CTR.

Oh right, there was a Crash Team Racing remake. Out of all the Mario Kart clones I have played this is the only one I can say it's as fun as the original. Now I want to play that game again...

Fire Emblem: Three Houses, especially with what we know about it so far. Also still not liking Fem!Byleth's design all that much, mainly the tights with the pattern on it and that one armor on her knee (which isn't on the other for some reason lol), and maker her white collar/choker either black or gray instead, then I'd like the design more.

Still excited for P5 Royal on PS4 and Persona 5 Scramble, getting the Switch version for this one.

Also Pokémon Sword and Shield too.

Pokémon: Sword & Shield
Doom Eternal
Baldur's Gate III
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Wasteland 3
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
Romancing Saga 3

Maybe a few more, but at least the above list for sure.

Back
Top Bottom