• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokemon Sword and Shield
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated
Luigi's Mansion 3
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch
Watch Dogs Legion
Gods & Monsters
Panzer Dragoon for Switch
New Super Lucky's Tale
Astral Chain

I won't be able to play it, but I'm nonetheless looking forward to Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. There aren't enough DBZ RPGs and it's great we're getting another.

Hoping they'll one day announce a Switch port.

Metal Wolf Chaos XD did not show up at E3 whatsoever, but today it’s confirmed for August 6th! Let’s PARTYYYYYYYYYY.

Pokémon Sword & Shield
Fire Emblem 3 Houses
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Final Fantasy 8 Remastered

TLoZ Link’s Awakening Remake
TLoZ BotW sequel
Animal Crossing NH

Cathrine FB
Persona 5 Royale
MHW Iceborne

Luigi’s Mansion 3
Astral Chain
Panzer Dragon

Bravely Third (in development rumours)
Shenmue III
Shin Yakuza maybe?

Will not play but looking forward to watching my husband play:

Death Stranding
Cyberpunk 2077
Ghost of Tsushima

For now:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Pokemon SwSh
Rune Factory 5 and 4 Special edition
Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town remake
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Luigi's Mansion 3

For now:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Pokemon SwSh
Rune Factory 5 and 4 Special edition
Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town remake
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Luigi's Mansion 3

Fantastic list

Just wanted to add it’s an old game but Hollow Knight finally got a physical release for PS4/Switch. It’s one of my favourite games of all time please play it.

In order of excitement

Digimon Survive
Monster Crown
Planet Zoo
Pokemon Sword
The Outer Worlds
Animal Crossing Switch
Shelter 3
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2
Biomutant

Also the mobile game Digimon ReArise is being released worldwide finally, but I dunno if that counts.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to the Story of Seasons- Friends of Mineral Town remake.

^ Yep, although I'm unlikely to get it... I will just watch from the sidelines.

Fire Emblem Three Houses, can't wait until it comes in next week. (I have a feeling this installment might tie as my top favorite with GotHW, especially seeing minor cues taken from FE4, as well as 9 and 10, for 16)

Digimon Survive, kinda irritated it's been delayed till next year but I can wait it out at least. (especially since I'll be waiting for P5R for next year too anyway)

Pokémon Masters, probably gonna be the only other mobile game, like FE Heroes, I'll play a lot of.

Anyone else looking forward to Pokémon Masters? It is coming out this Summer, so I really hope it is soon!

Yes very much so I just hope it’s not another cash cow diverting investment away from Pokémon Amain series.

anyone else looking forward to hollow knight: silksong? i loved the original to bits

Sister went to the local mail sorting place first thing she took a day off to play fire emblem with me. We’re about to start so I may be gone from here. I won’t post spoilers so don’t worry oh one minor thing I love the limited edition case.

@Tactician Karina Happy 3 Houses day!

Back
Top Bottom