• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokemon Sword and Shield and Animal Crossing: New Horizons are the big ones right now. There was a Tales of game that I'd seen mentioned through E3 news, but I don't remember the name of it now; it sounds like it'd be a good game though and I'll probably pick that one up too.

I'm mostly looking forward to Pokémon Sword and Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch.

I just discovered that Moon: A Remix RPG Adventure, is getting both a Switch release and an international release. Apparently, they had to remake the whole game from the ground up, glitches and all (yes, they recreated them). Well, I hope 6 years of waiting since I discovered the game will pay.

The Elder Scrolls VI.
Not like my computer will be able to run it, but just the fact that after so many years they FINALLY continue building one of the most epic fantasy worlds in the history of gaming makes me happy. And since it doesn't seem like it will be released earlier than 2021, I may be able to upgrade. Maybe. Not much hope, though.

I am really awaiting my copy of Sword, and Let's Go Pikachu.

Pokémon Sword & Shield, will be picking up my pre-orders Friday morning so I'm really excited for it.

Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth & Future Blessings (Switch ports), was hoping they'd port over the PS4 Code Realize: Bouquet of Rainbows since it was both games in a bundle, but I'm still excited for these ports regardless.

Collar x Malice & Collar x Malice: Unlimited (Switch ports), this is my top favorite otome game cause of it's mystery/crime-solving and dark story, and both getting Switch ports is not surprising due to how popular it was.

Piofiore no Banshou (Switch port), this'll be the first time I'll play this one and I've read reviews on it being good (and it's mafia themed, so I have to check it out), so it getting an English translation is exciting.

Café Enchante (Switch), as indicated by my sig I'm super excited, and I'm a sucker for love interests that aren't really human.

Right now, I'm just looking forward to receiving my pre-ordered copy of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order from GameStop. It is officially released on Friday, but it sounds like I'll be able to pick it up a day early, so I'll be going to the store tomorrow after work.

Buried Stars. This game was delayed several times, but it was recently announced that it will also see a Switch release next year in addition to the PS4/Vita. I am so happy to hear the news. The director's previous games, City of Mist 1 and 2 were brilliant mobile games. I hope their new games prosper and eventually they have a chance to revisit their previous series.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Been playing a lot of ACNL lately, and it's been making me excited for New Horizons in March (and hopefully I'll have a Switch by then!).

Well, other than the previously mentioned Shantae and the Seven Sirens game that I'm looking forward to getting, I have two more games on my radar that I'm going to try to get: Digimon Survive and Fairy Tail. While Digimon Survive still doesn't have a release date yet (neither does Shantae at this point), Fairy Tail comes out on March 20th, which is my birthday month (and just 5 days after my birthday), so I'll be getting a birthday discount at Gamestop due to having a Pro membership with them. That and I have over $150 worth of credit there, too (with more coming, as I'm getting rid of some old games I don't play anymore), so that's something to look forward to.

While I've never really played survival RPGs before, Digimon Survive does sound good, and the tactics-style turn-based gameplay does intrigue me. And while I haven't watched Fairy Tail before (I still have exposure issues, as I generally don't have great access to new games/anime), I do know about the characters, story, and so on, so I'm, in a sense, familiar with the series in some shape or form. Besides, the gameplay looks great, and I do love me some turn-based RPGs. So, those are the next two games on my radar that I'm looking into, along with Shantae, obviously.

I've mentioned Animal Crossing: New Horizons already, but the new PMD game and Trails of Mana, both for the Switch, are ones I'm looking at getting too! I'm planning on preordering Animal Crossing when I pick up my first Switch game this weekend since I'm most hyped for that. Might preorder PMD too, depending on finances, but I may just pick it up at a later time instead. Trails of Mana doesn't drop until the end of April though, but I may preorder that one later, after I at least deal with Animal Crossing (and maybe PMD too).

Back
Top Bottom