• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Got a few new games on the horizon. They are "Fairy Tail", "Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate", "Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time", and "Digimon Survive", all for the PS4. The release dates have been finalized for the first three, while Digimon Survive is still in a limbo of sorts. I'm also hoping to find a physical copy of "Shantae and the Seven Sirens", since only digital copies exist right now, but due to the quarantine, physical copies don't exist yet even though it was released back in May. I hate buying digital games, as I feel much safer with physical copies. At least I don't have to worry about memory space and such, plus I like looking at their cases in my media cabinet. But, yeah, got a lot on my wishlist for new games.

Breath of the Wild 2, of course.

Also Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. I tingle with anticipation.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (Remastered). I never played this game the first time around, but a remastered re-release has given me the chance for an updated version.

Breath of the Wild 2, Rune Factory 5.

Currently Fairy Tail RPG coming out this Friday, been bummed for it's delay but only three more days to go until I can finally play it (specifically the Switch version).

Also looking forward to Rune Factory 5, SMT5, and the Nocturne Remaster for Switch as well.

In addition to what I said before, I will also be keeping tabs on Avowed from Obsidian, and I might also be interested in Halo: Infinite and the new Fable.

Time for an update:

Breath of the Wild 2
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Immortals Fenyx Rising

Might be interested in the new Assassin's Creed, as well. I don't like violent video games, but I really did enjoy Odyssey because I'm a history nerd and have always wanted to see that setting recreated. I made an exception for that, but have always wanted to play all of the AC games because of their settings. It's a big maybe.

(I'd probably at least wait and get it used, because of Ubisoft's issues, and I already feel bad enough wanting Immortals Fenyx Rising for that same reason)

Final Fantasy XVI

I cannot express in words how happy I am that the latest entry is going back to medieval fantasy again after so many modern/sci-fi settings in the past decade. The combat looks really fast and satisfying, the story seems interesting so far and the acting/music sounds good.

Very excited. :love:
Did they go back to the ATB system? Or is it an action RPG again?

Back
Top Bottom