• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Bravely Default II (Switch)

Sakuna- Of Rice and Ruin (Switch)

Splatoon 3, the new setting, and a possible pet system makes me interested. Oh, and both hairstyles and legwear are now universal (though the hairstyles themselves are still dependent on species, but that might be mitigated by possible similar-looking hairstyles that might be added).

In the moment, I am looking forward to Horizon Forbidden West, Diablo Immortal and the possible remake of Pokémon Diamond/Pearl.

Quite a few from the latest Nintendo Direct, but ones I'll for sure be getting before the others are:
Neon White
Monster Hunter Rise
Samurai Warriors 5 (hype!)
LoZ Skyward Sword HD (literally my top favorite Zelda game, so I'll be double dipping for the Switch port)
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection (I thought I would wait on this but seeing the release date is actually good for me for a day one buy)

Also looking forward to Stray on the PS5 as well mentioned a few posts above.

The only game from the Nintendo Direct that caught my interest was Project Triangle Strategy. At first, I wasn't interested, since I ended up disliking Octopath Traveler. *ducks in cover* Then it was unveiled to appear to be more like Final Fantasy Tactics or Tactics Ogre, and with C&C like the latter. I've wanted to try TO, and this looks like it could be my ticket to a proper spiritual successor.

I'm also more excited for Baldur's Gate III. The game may already be available to play in Early Access, but I'd rather just wait for the full release with more patches and potential bug fixes from player feedback before throwing the full $60 for it now. Larian Studios live-streamed a new update regarding a new patch reveal for BGIII - on the same day as the Nintendo Direct, I might add - called "Panel From Hell 2", which showcased the new Druid class. This has made me want to play as a Druid for my first CHAR so that I could possess the ability to shape-change to various animals and open more dialogue trees and potentially new paths by being able to communicate with other animals that may not otherwise be available for other classes.

The other only other game I'm primarily looking forward to is Avowed, which I am actually more excited about than TESVI. There are a few others I'll be keeping tabs on, but these are at the top of my list.

Last edited:
Neon White looks pretty good, but other than that, nothing else in the Nintendo Direct caught my interest. I’m still waiting for D/P remakes and Silksong, though. Edit: Add Pokémon Legends into the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom