• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and if possible, Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

I ordered Bravely Default II on Amazon, and it'll probably be here sometime next week.

Also:
the new Story of Seasons
Rune Factory 5
Splatoon 3
New Pokemon Snap
BDSP
Pokemon Legends
the Miitopia port

Well, like everyone else, I, of course, will be adding Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl to my list... although the chibi-style character models in the overworld is sure going to take some getting used to. But I've wanted DP remakes for a while now, so I'll take what I can get.

But I'm even more excited about Pokemon Legends: Arceus. That was an unexpected surprise for a more original take on a prequel title to new remakes.

Well, like everyone else, I, of course, will be adding Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl to my list... although the chibi-style character models in the overworld is sure going to take some getting used to. But I've wanted DP remakes for a while now, so I'll take what I can get.

Man, I will wait for more information to decide. However, for now I am preferring Pokemon Platinum to the remakes, at least visually.

I was so sure that Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl were mobiles games. It sucks to be wrong

Diamond and Pearl remakes.

Project Triangle Strategy looks pretty cool.

New Pokemon Snap is the game I am most looking forward too. I legit have not been this excited for a game for years, I just think it will be pure fun.

the Miitopia port

Did you play the original on the 3ds? I am considering getting it when it comes out... but I'm unsure.

Did you play the original on the 3ds? I am considering getting it when it comes out... but I'm unsure.
I did play the first game! I liked it, but it's definitely not a game for everyone, since a lot of the gameplay can feel repetitive after a while. In battles you can only really control your player character, and the other party members you make just do their own thing. It's not a hard game either, so if you want something challenging it wouldn't really be of interest.

I recommend dowloading the demo on the 3DS e-shop (if you can), or watching it on YouTube to see if you like the gameplay or story it's going for. I think the only differences known so far are that there are more customization options and some extra horse stuff on the Switch version.

It's another stupid Mii game kind of like Tomodachi life was, but instead of being a life sim game, it's an RPG.

I did play the first game! I liked it, but it's definitely not a game for everyone, since a lot of the gameplay can feel repetitive after a while. In battles you can only really control your player character, and the other party members you make just do their own thing. It's not a hard game either, so if you want something challenging it wouldn't really be of interest.

I recommend dowloading the demo on the 3DS e-shop (if you can), or watching it on YouTube to see if you like the gameplay or story it's going for. I think the only differences known so far are that there are more customization options and some extra horse stuff on the Switch version.

It's another stupid Mii game kind of like Tomodachi life was, but instead of being a life sim game, it's an RPG.

It looks so quirky and strange! Do you remember how many mii's do you need to make for the game? I feel like coming up with entertaining mii's would be a large factor of how fun the game is.

It looks so quirky and strange! Do you remember how many mii's do you need to make for the game? I feel like coming up with entertaining mii's would be a large factor of how fun the game is.
I think you need to make 10 minimum. Or you can grab them online if the 3DS is connected to the Internet.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus
BOTW2

I might get the Diamond remake IF I have a lot of spare money and there are no other games coming out around that time. But I'm really not pleased with it.

Like prog rocker said, you need a minimum of ten party members to be made to progress the game. But there are a lot of other story-related NPCs that you can edit to your liking, and you do get the option to create more party members later on.

If you want to have all your own custom Miis instead of random internet ones, you have a lot of them to come up with.

Back
Top Bottom