• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Right this moment: Rune Factory 5

I've been back on a RF4S addiction and it just makes me want RF5 even more. I'm so glad that it looks good since I think the recent Story of Seasons games have been kinda... not so good...

Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Legends: Arceus, Final Fantasy XVI, The King of Fighters 15, Street Fighter VI

Right this moment: Rune Factory 5

I've been back on a RF4S addiction and it just makes me want RF5 even more. I'm so glad that it looks good since I think the recent Story of Seasons games have been kinda... not so good...
I mean pioneer of olive town is trying to fix it’s issues, and I personally enjoyed it and FoMT remake, but same on RF5

This is my current wishlist.

SaGa Frontier Remastered - 4/15/21
Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind - 5/21/21
Famicom Detective Club: The Missing Heir - 5/21/21
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD - 5/24/21
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion - 5/28/21 + 6/??/21 + 11/??/21
Ninja Gaiden Trilogy - 6/10/21
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD - 7/16/21
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles - 7/27/21

They are releasing those, too?
They're remakes, but yes! They were announced in the Nintendo Direct that was back in February.

------------

I'm really looking forward to New Pokémon Snap right now, it looks awesome and I don't think I've been this excited for a video game release in a long time. Other than that, I'm interested in playing Rune Factory 5. I haven't played much of the series other than a bit of RF4 many years ago, but I did like it quite a bit so I'd like to check this one out too.

*breathes in*

guilty gear strive, ratchet and clank rift apart, lost judgement, disgaea 6, sonic colors ultimate, dragon quest 3 remake, dragon quest treasures, shin megami tensei 5,the great ace attorney chronicles, virtua fighter 5 ultimate showdown, king of fighters 15, final fantasy 7 remake integrade, tales of arise, halo infinite, legend of zelda skyward sword HD, pokemon brilliant diamond, pokemon legends arceus, final fantasy 16, forza motorsport 8, gran turismo 7, dragon quest 12, sonic origins collection, no more heroes 3, rune factory 5, horizon forbidden west and hogwarts legacy.

Back
Top Bottom