• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

PokeViper

Bitch be trippin' balls!
Reaction score
Funny moments in Pokémon games

Have you guys ever played any of the games and done something funny, or stupid, or realize something about the way you play that you find very funny? post there here, let everyone see!

For me it was my relization in Diamond, that I keep my ditto in the daycare at all times, so I can breed. Frankly my ditto has become a (viewers dicression is advised)

sex slave

Re: funny moments in pokemon games

'Ooops! Dropped my balls!'

'You touched me!'

'I'm a rambling, gaming dude!'

'Do you like shorts?'

'Ooops! Dropped my balls!'

'You touched me!'

'I'm a rambling, gaming dude!'

'Do you like shorts?'

These. And the Galactic Grunt guarding one of the Mt. Coronet passageways in D/P/Pt.

And one of the signs near one of the beds in the Veilstone HQ: "Please ensure that the bed is unoccupied before going in" or something like that. Plus, there's a Poke Doll in one of the beds (does a Galactic Grunt sleep with that?)

Last edited:

^LOL! Also, if you take weeks to beat the league it's not as sudden. How the heck did he take so long? :)

Lol. ^
Always crack's me up.

Oh, just remembered. (player) missed the Pokémon! At that distance?

There's several quotes from a few Galactic Grunts that I lol'd at a little. One I can remember in particular is in Pastoria City:

"..and all I had to do was press this button, like 'poink!'"

i gave 700,00o dollors of vitams to a bad nature and hustle togpi

I used to think hitting pokemon with pester balls in pokemon snap was funny. apples also did the same trick.

In D/P/Pl, this Galactic Grunt in the Galactic Veilstone Building says "Cosmic energy for the win!"

In Pokemon Ranger: Soa, when the Skuntank releases its stench in the ruins, one Dim Sun Grunt says "My eyes are on faiyah!"

This is around before but in Galactic headquarters...

"Please make sure this bed is unoccupied before getting in" or something to those effect. Its above a bed.

I spent two weeks trying to hatch a lonley staryu, then feed it vitimins as much as I could and realised that a lonley sratyu is not a good nature staryu! Plus I then battled with it so much, got it to lv80 then realised it needs a water stone to evolve in Sapphire! Took me a while to find one too, what a waste!

Also first time I played Sapphire (first pokemon game I played all way through) and beat Drake and thought, YES! I beat everyone, my pokemon almost all fainted or hurt bad and I won...then bang, Steven! Back to square 1! (I didn't know about champions then)

These. And the Galactic Grunt guarding one of the Mt. Coronet passageways in D/P/Pt.

And one of the signs near one of the beds in the Veilstone HQ: "Please ensure that the bed is unoccupied before going in" or something like that. Plus, there's a Poke Doll in one of the beds (does a Galactic Grunt sleep with that?)

No, Cyrus does.

^Well, every criminal has a soft side for Clefairy. Silver goes to Mt. Moon to watch them and appearently Cyrus has a Poké Doll. Team Magma and Team Aqua don't need them though, they've got eachother. *shot*

^Well, every criminal has a soft side for Clefairy. Silver goes to Mt. Moon to watch them and appearently Cyrus has a Poké Doll. Team Magma and Team Aqua don't need them though, they've got eachother. *shot*

As you say, QFT, and I'm sigging it.

Oh God, has my trolling style started to inspire others?

IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom