• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

Re: Funny moments in Pokémon games

The first time I tried the F.E.A.R tactic was the best moment of the game for me. I bet my buddy 50 bucks my level 1 ratatta could ko his level 100 mewtwo and when it did his jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Easiest 50 bucks I ever made.

in platnum of after beating the two galactic grunts in veilstone.
dawn thanks for getting my pokedex back if professer rowen found out ewww i dont even want to think about it

At the Veilstone City Department Store:

"Two buff guys standing side by side. That's all. What? What's the problem?"

My all time favorite, which me and my friend constantly say is after you beat flint and volkner at the battle frontier on platinum. When barry's dad comes out barry goes "DADDY!!!" lol I just find it funny.

"Sunny side (Togetic) used Metronome! Sunny side used Dark Void/Seed Flare/Doom Desire!"

Not really laugh out loud but I think it's weird (in a humorous way) how all team rocket/galactic and whatever else there were for enemies just leave all at once once the "boss" is defeated. you would think somehow a game would be programmed where that team rocket etc would attempt to make a comeback every x amount of months/years

I found it really funny when Akagi/Cyrus was giving his speech at the Galactic HQ (in Platinum) and Handsome was spying on them with me. It reminded me of those action movies when they attempt to kill some political figure. XDD

Pretty much a lot of the walking Pokemon reactions in HG/SS are humorous. Especially the belly poking one. It sounds like they're teasing you for something. C:

In Black and White, I lol'd at the part where Yacon returns before you leave for Electric Rock Cave and sends out his Waruvil to pummel a Denchura with its net. The sound order resulted pretty funny to me as well. Also, the incident in Cylinder Bridge where the Dark Trinity appears and takes you to Geechisu, who knew where you were heading to. I laughed again there. XD

I think I don't take the plots too seriously, ufufu!

In P.R Shadows of Almia, when you make Skuntank go in to the grunts.

"Oh, what a cute Pokemon! Whats it's name? Skun? Skunta?"
PWAAAAAAAARRP.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I admit to throwing rocks at Pokemon I already own in the Safari Zone. Somehow it is very satisfying.

And who could forget:
"Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
"You're not wearing shorts! What's wrong with you?"
And an honorable mention from the second movie. I mean, I just couldn't leave this out.
Jessie: We're slowing Lugia down! The three of us are too heavy!
James: Let's try Weight Watchers!
Jessie: It's too late for that!
Meowth: I heard it's never too late if you really stick with the program!

Sending my baby Togepi out against Bugsy's Scyther, he survives with 1HP and he uses Metronome and it uses Judgement killing the Scyther. It laughed manically the whole time

The most hilarious ones I encountered in Diamond:
-Getting called a noob by a kid in Oreburgh City
-Talking to Mayline a few minutes after I beat her. What she says is comedy gold!
-Mistaking Professor Rowan for a Mareep at Lake Verity
-The two buff guys standing next to each other in the Veilstone Dept. Store. What they say is hilarious
-The Berry Guru on the TV. I mean, seriously, "Ayup, ayup"?

Those guys who go "Shard de barry,Shard de Barry" and all that jazz in HG/SS.

I only laughted because I would feel very sorry if any one talked like that.

in platinum in your villa with flint and volkner

flint:volkner
volkner:what
flint:lets say im in battle ok? what if i didn't use my poke balls? instead i have my little guys come in and out of my afro to battle that'd bewilder the other guy huh? wouldn't it be hilarious?
volkner:maybe dont ruin things for others though.

in emerald i called my female character Willy (i dont know why) after i beat Norman, wally's dad comes in;
"sorry norman, but can i just borrow your willy for a minute?"
i laughed for ages after that

when the looker comes from behind a lamp post. I mean, you can really hide behind one?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom