• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What game moments made you laugh out loud?

Almost all of the dialouge from FRLG that wasn't changed when a person chose to play as a girl. Its bad enough that the dialouge was so filled with innuendo but when an 8-10 year old girl tells an 11 year old not to try anything funny in the dark, you know there's a problem.

Your GSC/HGSS rival calling you weak even after you flawlessly swept his whole party is hilarious. Someone is delusional.

The Rival in RSE trying to follow you into the Hall of Fame.

The same thing with DJ Mary in GSCHGSS.

after i defeated morty using only.......a level 5 togepi. shame on you morty.
gengar used sucker punch...failed

togepi used (menotrome)foresight!

again sucker punch fail

togepi used (menotrome) judgement

RIP gengar

When Barry was behind the Croagunk post in Pastoria City in Platinum. A Croagunk walks by, looks at Barry like "What the...." and then walks away. :lol:

I always thought it was so weird how, during the HGSS Arceus event, the man in the Ruins of Alph would sidle on the wall in the ruins! It was so funny looking because it was the only time I had ever seen any Pokemon character go sideways while facing up! XD

^ I find the HG/SS Arceus cut scene itself pretty funny for some reason xD

In PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, really any scene with Guildmaster Wigglytuff in it. Especially this from when he was a kid.

Armaldo: ...You find all kinds of stuff on your adventures, like this ancient-looking scroll. Except I've never been able to figure out what it's for. *sets it down* Exploring's still amazing, kid. *talks...*

Igglybuff: [/while Armaldo's talking] *picks up the scroll* ? *lays it in the hearth!*

Armaldo: ...There's nothing like the thrill of discovering new dungeons- Hey, what're you doing?! *takes it out of the hearth* OWOWOWOW HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT *running back and forth* ...Oh, yeah, Water Gun!

Pshhhhhhh!

Armaldo: My... my scroll...

Igglybuff: *clears away the burned mess to reveal a shiny tablet!*

Armaldo: What, how'd you do that?

Igglybuff: It felt thick, so I burned the top layer off!

Armaldo: ...Why couldn't I figure that out...?

"Man, this gym is great! It's filled with women." Creepy guy outside the Celadon Gym made me lol when I read it

i was fighting clair the other day, and didn't go to the pokemon center before because my whole team had full health. She sent in her kingdra and i sent in my beastly togetic. BUT ALL OF MY TOGETICS PP WAS DOWN. except for metronome, ugghh. i usually get horrible moves out of it. I knew i would lose so i used metronome anyway. and BAM! my togetic used draco meteor. hehe. good boy! lol

GracideaGuy-Custom2.png

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom