• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.

What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash. This was the Psychic type I was looking for, honestly. It's a unicorn. They went full unicorn--especially with Rapidash--and I love it! I've wanted an actual unicorn for quite some time now and GF finally delivered.

The Grookey line. These guys are awesome and the designs are great. We finally got a gorilla and it's incredibly cool.

蒼い炎
Reaction score
At first I thought Wanpachi was gonna be my favorite Pokémon, but I've developed a soft spot for Dracozolt. I love more derpy looking Pokémon and Dracozolt has definitely won over my heart :3 The fact that it looks so happy despite his unfitting body parts is both cute and also beautiful. Although its body is awkward it still makes the best of the life its been given and enjoys it to the fullest.
On top of that, it's super powerful in battle with the Hustle Ability and Bolt Beak. The imperfection of a hit-or-miss Ability like Hustle fits Dracozolt's personality too. Just an amazing Pokémon.

Reaction score
Sobble (and its evolutions) are the most precious to me. I mean, it grows from a sensitive little thing, to an emo teen, then to a super cool spy! I aspire to be like that.

I also love Galarian Meowth, if that counts. Such a cute little gremlin... Though, I wish it didn’t have exactly the same voice as normal Meowth. It could be deeper.

Mr. Skuntank
Reaction score
Just curious.
Just a thread that is about your favorite gen 8 pokemon or the most appreciated pokemon of gen 8 in your opinion.
I know for me it is Appletun :bulbaLove:
Appletun is my favorite Pokémon of the eighth generation.

awake
Reaction score
well, my opinions changed, and now clobbopus and cramorant are my faves

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
I know I've made a post here before, but I'd like to update it.

My favorite gen 8 Pokemon oscillates between Drednaw and Orbeetle (currently settled on Drednaw). Both are such neat Pokemon that I find it hard to decide between the two. As for my new list of top ten Galar Pokemon (which might change even further):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Copperajah. Its color scheme is just fantastic. Its literally a porcelain Elephant.
I also love Inteleon, Sirfetch'd, Drednaw, Cramorant (Can you tell i like Water types), Cloppopus and Mr Rime.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Its color scheme is just fantastic. Its literally a porcelain Elephant.
*Copper elephant.
Copperajah becomes green since Copper when exposed to nature (Moisture and air) "rusts" and becomes green. Cufant is new copper mostly orange, whereas Copperajah is aged, rusted copper.

Reaction score
I'mma settle this with a bunch'a lists.

10) Sandaconda
9) Corviknight
8) Eiscue
7) Alcremie
6) Polteageist
5) Runerigus
4) Morgrem
3) Cursola
2) Hatterene
1) Dracovish

Regionals:

5) Galarian Slowbro
4) Galarian Weezing
3) Galarian Linoone
2) Galarian Corsola
1) Galarian Stunfisk

Gigantamax:

5) Gigantamax Snorlax
4) Gigantamax Duraludon
3) Gigantamax Garbodor
2) Gigantamax Orbeetle
1) Gigantamax Alcremie

the Galar Champion
Reaction score
Surprisingly, Inteleon! I didn't like Inteleon that much when I first saw it, but it quickly grew on me. It's classy, stylish and also a little bit camp, which I find endearing and, as a gay guy, somewhat relatable. I just feel like Inteleon really suits me somehow.

My other favourites are Zacian, Corviknight, Galarian Rapidash, Gigantamax Butterfree and Gigantamax Lapras. Their types all overlap, which is strange considering I've never really had any favourite types. So my Galar dream team is a bit unbalanced, but I'll go with it.

awake
Reaction score
list time

10. appletun
9. dragapault
8. cursola
7. obstagoon
6. sobble
5. hatenna
4. impidimp
3. snom
2. cramorant
1. cloboppus

regionals
5. galarian mr. mime
4. galarian slowbro
3. galarian stunfisk
2. galarian zigzagoon
1. galarian corsola

gigantamaxes
5. gigantamax garbodor
4. gigantamax hatterene
3. gigantamax gengar
2. gigantamax snorlax
1. gigantamax toxtricity

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Thought I'd list my favorite regional variants and Gigantamaxes too after seeing some other folks do it.

Last edited: