• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Reaction score
My Galar ranking from the ones I like the most to the ones I like the least, is this one. Currently lacks DLC content.

Galar forms don't have an image, but I classified them in tiers.

• Great: Darmanitan, Stunfisk, Corsola
  • Good: Darumaka, Ponyta, Weezing
  • OK: Zigzagoon, Linoone, Yamask
  • Mediocre: Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Meowth, Mr. Mime.
  • Bad: Slowbro, Slowpoke

Same with Gigantamax. Armor forms aren't included yet.

• Great: Melmetal, Lapras, Centiskorch
  • Good: Grimmsnarl, Alcremie, Butterfree, Toxtricity, Charizard, Kingler, Pikachu
  • OK: Machamp, Sandaconda, Gengar Orbeetle, Snorlax, Coalossal
  • Mediocre: Meowth, Flapple/Appletun, Dreadnaw
  • Bad: Hatterene, Garbodor, Duraludon, Corviknight, Eevee, Duraludon

The flavor of coffee~
Reaction score
Originally I would've said Hattrem but I think I'd say Frosmoth now. I like moths (even if we have a lot of them), and this one has a nice design. Plus, it's a unique type combination which is cool I guess.

Last edited:
Pokemon Gotta Catch ... Some Of Em ???
Reaction score
Scorbunny/Cinderace, my starter in my home region and love him in the anime.

Yamper/Boltund would come 2nd because he reminds me of my actual dog its not very good in battle, but then i dont think my actual dog would be good in a battle either, hes scared of the cat

Reaction score
These Pokémon are the only place in my heart of the entirety of Gen. VIII: Obstagoon (and the new Galarian pre-evos) and Toxtricity.
The first is simply a sick Glam fellow to my beloved Lycanroc, the only thing that I dislike it's the X pose and Toxtricity is the Punk Rocker that is filled with Poison and fitting of Roxie. I don't like the new humanoid vibe that GF has lately, namely with starters, but they've nailed this ones and together with Lycanroc and Zoroark, they look an awesome gang!

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 4.44.27 PM.png

Pincurchin won my heart and not Snom. I've been anticipating Pincurchin Pokemon Center plush the moment I saw Pincurchin last November. I'm so happy I got this last July. I'll collect all Pincurchin merch out there.

Long Lost Member
Reaction score
Scorbunny line, Dragapult, Toxtricity, Snom line are definitely my favorites.