• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Grass-type enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually liked Sandaconda the most.
A simple name to start with, which basically suggests how the Pokémon itself looks like, and plus there are these dragonic traits that definitely do not go unnoticed to my eyes. Sandaconda's trademark lies however on its polished and refined appearance, something that isn't most certainly common to see/notice on a Pokémon who belongs to the Ground-type.

Join the BlueLions!
Reaction score
Calyrex kind of has grown on me. While I always thought its design was strange at first, it does make sense when its in Rider form. I did enjoy the story and how they actually gave a Pokemon a voice- the first time in the games despite being in the anime like forever. Calyrex and its steeds are interesting Pokemon lore wise in SwSh definitely. And, while they did reuse fusion, its less of a fusion and more of Calyrex mounting its steeds.

Its not all perfect though, I'm disappointed that Calyrex wasn't Grass type in mounted form, because we have yet to have a Grass cover legendary so that was disappointing to learn that it was not a Grass type fused. I also don't like how its completely dependent on fusion, because without Fusion, its literally a worse Celebi.