• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

the grimmsnarl line is one of my all-time favorite pokemon families. i love those lil evil trickster fairies so much!! i had a morgrem with an eviolite on my shield team back when i played it. it used to be my favorite of the line but after having a shiny grimmsnarl on my team in scarlet i think it's my favorite now!

I posted here over a year ago but I figure I could update. On top of Falinks and Scorbunny, I've also really gained an appreciation for Dracovish, Runerigus, and Mr. Rime. They're all very endearing in their own unique way.

Though despite not being keen on it at first, I think Regidrago has recently become one of my favorites. Certainly my favorite Dragon-type, and potentially one of my favorite Pokémon overall now, right up there with the other Regis. It's almost entirely due to its debut in the anime that my opinion came around on it — but it's just so... cool! :bulbaLove:

Eiscue, for sure. This Pokemon was by far my favorite amongst the generation 8 Pokemon. A lot of people seem to despise this ice cube penguin, but, I personally fell in love with it the moment I saw it.

Rillaboom is my favorite because I love Donkey Kong and it's very cool. I adored Grookey since I thought it was the cutest of the three starters, and I was satisfied that its final evolution has a cool drum set.

I also like Cinderace a lot since it inspired me to play soccer. I really like its cool animations when it uses Pyro Ball, and its G-max form is awesome!

I adore Mr. Rime because it looks like Mr. Monopoly, and it looks so cute and funny how it dances and skips with its cane while camping in the game.

As for Galarian forms, I love Galarian Rapidash and Galarian Articuno the most. I think Galarian Rapidash is very majestic, and I like mythical creatures such as unicorns. And Galarian Articuno looks like a boss bird.

Others I like are Grimmsnarl, Sirfetch'd, Thievul, Boltund, Greedent, Toxtricity, Polteageist, Hatterene, and Copperajah.

Sirfetch’d! I really like its simple but effective design. It borders between cute and cool for me. Ash’s was great in the anime, both in terms of personality and battle style. It also has this underdog status which made it more likable to me. Although a sword and shield is a simple way to fight, it’s really fun seeing what different strats it can improvise within battle. It also had some hype moments, notably against Cynthia. Giving farfetchd a chance at redemption is also a nice bonus

Grimmsnarl and Rillaboom are pretty good too, the former has an awesome typing and design to me

While Dracovish is my favorite and Corviknight is my second favorite, I might have to go with Corviknight because it's my best friend's favorite from this generation and one I used in my original team so I associate Corviknight more with positive memories.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom