• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash. This was the Psychic type I was looking for, honestly. It's a unicorn. They went full unicorn--especially with Rapidash--and I love it! I've wanted an actual unicorn for quite some time now and GF finally delivered.

The Grookey line. These guys are awesome and the designs are great. We finally got a gorilla and it's incredibly cool.

At first I thought Wanpachi was gonna be my favorite Pokémon, but I've developed a soft spot for Dracozolt. I love more derpy looking Pokémon and Dracozolt has definitely won over my heart :3 The fact that it looks so happy despite his unfitting body parts is both cute and also beautiful. Although its body is awkward it still makes the best of the life its been given and enjoys it to the fullest.
On top of that, it's super powerful in battle with the Hustle Ability and Bolt Beak. The imperfection of a hit-or-miss Ability like Hustle fits Dracozolt's personality too. Just an amazing Pokémon.

Sobble (and its evolutions) are the most precious to me. I mean, it grows from a sensitive little thing, to an emo teen, then to a super cool spy! I aspire to be like that.

I also love Galarian Meowth, if that counts. Such a cute little gremlin... Though, I wish it didn’t have exactly the same voice as normal Meowth. It could be deeper.

I know I've made a post here before, but I'd like to update it.

My favorite gen 8 Pokemon oscillates between Drednaw and Orbeetle (currently settled on Drednaw). Both are such neat Pokemon that I find it hard to decide between the two. As for my new list of top ten Galar Pokemon (which might change even further):
  1. 834.png
  2. 826.png
  3. 884.png
  4. 844.png
  5. 876.png
  6. 845.png

7. 853.png

8. 823.png

9. 887.png
  10. 836.png

Last edited:
I'mma settle this with a bunch'a lists.

10) Sandaconda
9) Corviknight
8) Eiscue
7) Alcremie
6) Polteageist
5) Runerigus
4) Morgrem
3) Cursola
2) Hatterene
1) Dracovish

Regionals:

5) Galarian Slowbro
4) Galarian Weezing
3) Galarian Linoone
2) Galarian Corsola
1) Galarian Stunfisk

Gigantamax:

5) Gigantamax Snorlax
4) Gigantamax Duraludon
3) Gigantamax Garbodor
2) Gigantamax Orbeetle
1) Gigantamax Alcremie

Surprisingly, Inteleon! I didn't like Inteleon that much when I first saw it, but it quickly grew on me. It's classy, stylish and also a little bit camp, which I find endearing and, as a gay guy, somewhat relatable. I just feel like Inteleon really suits me somehow.

My other favourites are Zacian, Corviknight, Galarian Rapidash, Gigantamax Butterfree and Gigantamax Lapras. Their types all overlap, which is strange considering I've never really had any favourite types. So my Galar dream team is a bit unbalanced, but I'll go with it.

list time

10. appletun
9. dragapault
8. cursola
7. obstagoon
6. sobble
5. hatenna
4. impidimp
3. snom
2. cramorant
1. cloboppus

regionals
5. galarian mr. mime
4. galarian slowbro
3. galarian stunfisk
2. galarian zigzagoon
1. galarian corsola

gigantamaxes
5. gigantamax garbodor
4. gigantamax hatterene
3. gigantamax gengar
2. gigantamax snorlax
1. gigantamax toxtricity

Thought I'd list my favorite regional variants and Gigantamaxes too after seeing some other folks do it.
  1. 078-g.png
  2. 554-g.png
  3. 083-g.png
  4. 222-g.png
  5. 080-g.png
  1. 834-gi.png
  2. 823-gi.png
  3. 006-gi.png

4. 009-gi.png
  5. 131-gi.png

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom