• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

Dracovish, the best little goober ever. I adore it so much it's just so silly. not the biggest on the other three chimeras but DV's got an extra level of goofiness that makes it work way better IMO.
Do still wish we had a full version of the Dunkle head 'vish' though, been craving a proper Dunkleosteus mon for a while now.

Dracovish, the best little goober ever. I adore it so much it's just so silly. not the biggest on the other three chimeras but DV's got an extra level of goofiness that makes it work way better IMO.
Do still wish we had a full version of the Dunkle head 'vish' though, been craving a proper Dunkleosteus mon for a while now.
thy art correct, my friend

Honestly? None of them, at the time. I may have started Sword very late in its lifespan but I think this was the first time where the six Pokémon team I handpicked (Vileplume, Blaziken, Togekiss, Aegislash, Hydreigon, original Slowking) had nobody from the new generation. It's probably the most disinterested I'd ever been in a set of new gen Pokémon.

Thankfully I now have a Grimmsnarl in my Violet team who's ended up as the only member of my original team of six that isn't getting subbed out for a different Pokémon from the HOME update or a potential DLC, which is a nice redemption arc after I'd basically snubbed all the Gen 8 Pokémon last time. The other five spots are set to see some rotating action but Grimmsnarl's spot is locked in.

So, it took a long time to figure this out but my answer now is definitely Grimmsnarl.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom