• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

What happened to the Bulbagarden Library?

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I looked at the Writer's Workshop and noticed a sub-forum called the Bulbagarden Library. I clicked on it to check it out but it didn't work.

Religion is a club
Reaction score
It hasn't existed for a while. I think there were plans to bring it back as part of Project Overgrow, but I lost track after it was announced.

黒い王様
Reaction score
The only reason it hasn't already come back is due to difficulties in locating software to replicate the functions we had without causing security issues for our server. Most likely, we're going to do this with customisations of the vBulletin 4.0 CMS, once that product is released.