• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What happened to the episodes aired in UK?

Shinx3000

Reaction score
In the UK, since Disney XD came along, Jetix which was showing the Pokemon episodes, has seemed to have gone, replaced by Disney XD. So it looks as if there are no channels in UK showing up-to-date dub episodes and the most recent one I did see was the episode was the Darirai/Cresselia episode so is there any channel in UK still airing recent episodes? I know that channels like CITV occationally show episodes, but these are usually older ones. So, anyone know?

The Darkrai episode is the last one of season 11
I'm also interested to know when Jetix/Disney in the UK will start season 12 since that will probably affect us too... last time they started season 11 in September

i would like to know as i desperatly need to catch up with most of second and third seasons of diamond and pearl
thanks to the channels messign around with who shows it and what time so much i missed loads of episodes

In the UK, since Disney XD came along, Jetix which was showing the Pokemon episodes, has seemed to have gone, replaced by Disney XD. So it looks as if there are no channels in UK showing up-to-date dub episodes and the most recent one I did see was the episode was the Darirai/Cresselia episode so is there any channel in UK still airing recent episodes? I know that channels like CITV occationally show episodes, but these are usually older ones. So, anyone know?

Aren't you overreacting a bit?

Season 11's finale is still pretty recent. They are not gonna air new episodes all the time; plus since they are rebranding now, thay may want to concentrace on Disney content for a while.

Again, they confirmed Season 12 to air on Polish version of the channel early next year, so most likely it will air on UK version later this year. Just be patient.

Season 11's finale is still pretty recent. They are not gonna air new episodes all the time; plus since they are rebranding now, thay may want to concentrace on Disney content for a while.

I was just wondering since I didn't know what episodes were recent or not since Jetix kept airing older episodes over and over, like the wallace cup or soleceon town contest, and could not keep up with what episode was the latest in the dub. I just got fed up with seeing these episodes over and over, especially the unown in soleceon ruins or the pokemon ranger episodes and pokemon summer school episodes and not seeing any recent episodes.

I can lighten things up for you - Look at the Diamond and Pearl series - that aired to begin with around April in America and then started in September in the UK of the same year

Battle Dimension began in America in April again and September of that year came to the UK

Galactic Battles started in May this year so it can be expected to come to the UK late Spetember early November and sources have hinted at this since July I have no links as I did not see the sources myself but several people from lots of forums have posted links to do with this on this info!

So hope that clears it up - Oh and Disney XD is Jetix! It just got rebranded!​

I caught a glimpse of a pokemon episode this morning-but I had to go to school.Why couldn't disney XD be a seperate channel?I luv Jetix!

This is the reason i lost track of episodes
the time kept moving then they played an endles loop of the same episodes over and over again
not just on jetix but when it was on toonami as well

I noticed that they air Disney content first...Suit life of Zac and Cody etc... then later on Jetix stuff like Galactic Football, think it may. I saw Pokemon Battle Dimention was on at 9pm, but I never got to watch it to see which one it was. Actually at 2am they are aired 2 Pokemon Battle Dimention episodes: Team Shocker! and Tanks for the Memories! but who really is up at that time to watch them? And again at 8-9am with 2 episodes then Disney stuff until 8pm Jetix stuff. I think Jetix stuff runs from 8pm to 9am now and rest is Disney shows.

Honestly I woulnd't mind a break between new episodes and the next series, to stop showing the older shows in between and messing up what episode you think is new one, or at least keep new pokemon shows for a certian time slot and other pokemon slots for older episodes, that might work. Then if you got fed up with older shows, you would know when they are on

Seriously it's simple there are no new episodes at the moment and most likely won't be until late October Early November now - sorry about saying Spetember got messed up with the months! Unfortunately that is what's happening and we just have to wait and see for any oficial confirmations about the realease - once we know that I'm sure we will find out new episode time slots and possibly as its Disney they will keep to one new episode a week instead of a new one every day so we can have constant new episodes. I'm afraid that's all we can go on at the moment sorry!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom