• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

I was into the book - Book Thief by Zusak. I finally finished it and also finished my college essay on this book. I've got some problems with writing so it was necessary to use help immediately so I did this as soon as possible. Sometimes I really enjoy reading process so I can spend days doing that.

Last edited:
I've been into a few new things lately, with the first one being drinking coffee, learning how to use Windows, and listening to music.

been watching competitive pokemon videos for the past couple of months. i personally don't ladder but i still want to keep up with the metagame as it changes and whatnot. there's been a decent part of me that has wanted to get back into competitive for a good while now and these videos are basically a learning opportunity for me. :>

Great Courses history lectures. I'm currently watching one about Mesopotamia.

• RuneScape - Just so I can get 99 in all my F2P levels. Currently working on Fishing, and I'm at level 87 for that now.
• League of Legends - So I can get to Silver 2 this season. Slowly but surely working my way out of Bronze, haha.
• Castle - I fell in love with this show a couple months ago, and I haven't been able to shake the obsession.
• Writing - Thanks, Castle, for getting me back into writing. ♥ Been a hot minute since I've really written anything, and I'm really enjoying it, haha.
• Animal Crossing: New Horizons - I just wanna get all the bugs and fish, haha. And make my island look all pretty eventually.
• Pokemon Go - The weekly regional challenges have sparked more of an interest for me and this game lately. I'm actually working on the Sinnoh challenge as I type this, haha.

Listening alt. rock music and playing Pokemon again after awhile.

Virtual YouTubers, particular Hololive's "Fantasy/ Third Generation" characters; I'm largely into Usada Pekora and Uruha Rushia.

Also, thanks to my best friend, I've binged Archer and watched through Stranger Things's first season. I'm lovin' those two shows~

wanted to know how many % and number of pokemon are femine in design? how many % of abilities are offense or defense oriented but will never find out because of a ban in the game departament... but I need to live it and accept my judges and prison even if the punishment and duration is too harsh in my opinion like for a forum.

Back
Top Bottom