• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What have you been really into lately?

Daria

Squids With Guns
Reaction score
I've been into Last.fm and organizing my music a lot lately. My iPod has a bunch of duplicate artists and wrong song titles and stuff. :B
I've also gotten into Avatar: The Last Airbender, currently a little ways into Book 3. It's a great series, wonderful character development.

Chibster

Zan! Testu! Ken!!
Reaction score
I've been wanting to make a moss and fern terrarium with clay figures. Since it'd look like a mini forest, I was thinking to make it Okami or Princess Mononoke themed.
An example..
I've also been thinking about buying a painting. I've been wanting to buy one and now I want to buy one even more after going to my friend's house; her house is full of paintings.
I saw these paintings of koi fish on tumblr from an artist and I really want to buy a canvas print. This is the one I've been thinking of buying:

Enzap

Popocco
Reaction score
I've been addicted to both Higurashi and Kill la Kill recently.

I've been obsessed with a currently airing anime series called Noragami for like 6 weeks now. I've read all the translated manga chapters/summaries I could find. I often look up fanart or fanfiction. I'm trying to get more people to watch it so I have some friends to discuss it with. D:
I've also been watching this anime as it's been coming out. It's pretty good so far. :D

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I've been playing almost nothing but DJ Shadow for the past week now.

dig

-
Reaction score
I've been playing almost nothing but DJ Shadow for the past week now.
Insight, foresight, moresight,
The clock on the wall is a quater past midnight

-

Been watching Orange is the New Black, absolutely fantastic :D

Sniffles

Reaction score
Recently I got really hooked on the soundtrack for Bravely Default, specifically for the standard battle theme. It's gotten to the point where I wish that ALL battles in ALL games used it.

TwilightBlade

some kind of madness
Reaction score
I've been addicted to both Higurashi and Kill la Kill recently.

I've been obsessed with a currently airing anime series called Noragami for like 6 weeks now. I've read all the translated manga chapters/summaries I could find. I often look up fanart or fanfiction. I'm trying to get more people to watch it so I have some friends to discuss it with. D:
I've also been watching this anime as it's been coming out. It's pretty good so far. :D
Did you finish watching the anime? :D

Now I'm obsessed with Gintama. I'm mega hyped for Kill la Kill's final episode as well. ;__;

Satoshi-kun

...I think we're lost.
Reaction score
Now I'm obsessed with Gintama.
The best goddamn anime series to ever exist. It really needs to come back.

Me? Lately I've been obsessed with wearing clothes. I mean sure it's like the law and stuff, but hey, I really like shirts, and pants. Shorts are comfy and easy to wear, and shoes are neat for feet. Aw yiss, clothes!

CrackFox

Mutha'uckas
Reaction score
A few days ago I started watching Game of Thrones again in prep for the new series (i'd forgotten a lot of things). I watched S2 yesterday, so that's almost 10 hours in one day. Guess you could say I'm in to it again :B

Jabberwocky

Gather round, people, I'll tell you a story
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot about the Republic of Venice.

dig

-
Reaction score
Been listening to Donato Dozzy & Nuel's Aquaplano Sessions CD a lot lately.

Leggo

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score
Looking intensely at Tumblr gifs.

Paleo

We are but men
Reaction score
Mah music
But my headphones broke (the left speaker just stopped working) so imma buy a new pair today :thumbup:

DJ iOmega

Itadakimasu!
Reaction score
Hyperdimension Neptunia. I've never been so interested in a anime (and game... I guess) other than Index and Railgun.

Peachy

Disappointment
Reaction score
Parks and Recreation. I'm about to finish season 5 and I started watching Sunday night.

Doormat

discarded
Reaction score
Evangelion. This anime disturbed me as a kid so I never really gave it a chance. I'm trying to expand my anime watching beyond the basic shonen.

Kyriaki

Steven Stone For Life
Reaction score
Major Yato fan here... if you're still interested XD

Noragami and Ace Attorney have been my major obsession.

TwilightBlade

some kind of madness
Reaction score
Major Yato fan here... if you're still interested XD

Noragami and Ace Attorney have been my major obsession.
Ooo, I still follow its manga whenever new translated chapters are released. :'D

I've rekindled my obsession with Borderlands 2. I'm surprised I remember as much as I still do, after not having played it in a few months.