• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

I've been roaming Club Nintendo a lot recently. Just downloaded some free games for my Wii U.

Rainymood.com

Been sleeping with that on the past two nights, really does the job. Eventually I wake up during the night and take my earphones out.

I've recently gotten back into sculpting and making stained glass mosaics. Nice way to unwind after dealing with the general public and fiddling with locks all day.

Morrowind and the fucking Fresh Prince of Bel-Air <3

Breeding Stunfisk
A lot of Stunfisk
Until a shiny one is hatched
Then I will hope that it has perfect IVs :x

Buying Pokemon stuff, plushies and figures etc. Also been enjoying the Uncharted series on PS3 and watching this year's UK Big Brother.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately which is not unusual - I love to read - but I'm finishing books like it's my job (if only, if only). I've also been frequenting BMGf more and more again, which feels good. Even though I'm not a powerhouse forum poster, it's nice to contribute to a community like this on a daily basis. And Mafia. Lots and lots of Mafia...

For the past few months I've been really into Fire Emblem, specifically Awakening. It's practically the only game that I played during this past school semester (the biggest mistake that I made, lol), and upon completion of the main story and nearly all of the DLC (sans Apotheosis - I might just watch an LP of someone who actually knows what they're doing) I felt a bit sad since I'd gotten so attached to the cast over that time period. Now that I'm nearly done with it, I finally started Silent Hill 4 and am getting back into that series.

Besides videogames, I've been getting back into LoK, RWBY, and Sailor Moon and I'm pumped for their new seasons/series/volumes that will be debuting within the next few weeks.

Table tennis. My school put up two random table tennis tables out of the blue, and for the last few days, that's all my friends and I have been doing in our spare time.

Sailor Moon. Rekindling my childhood love for it and trying to watch it all over this summer.

Researching and buy new things for our Aquarium. Once everything arrives I'm going to completely revamp it. Change from gravel to sand, a new background and new ornaments. Might get some new fish too. Really excited about how it turns out and I've been thinking about it a lot lately, as well as researching different fish and methods to keep the tank as healthy as possible. I've also been watching a lot of Big Brother (UK) and some of the earlier seasons of SNL. Been having fun playing Drake's Among Thieves on PS3 and playing The Sims 2 on PC again.

I've also been enjoying re-reading Super Dangan Ronpa 2, the LP.

Drawing was it before and now its movies. Watching old and seeing new ones.

I think I've been in a Sonic the Hedgehog mood for a while now. I've always had a soft spot for the Sonic franchise, but I guess I'm just getting the itch to pay more attention to it. I even beat Sonic 3 for the first time the other day! The clock was right on 9:59 and I had 1 ring, but when I dealt that final blow to Eggman and watched Sonic watch the Egg crash to the ground... it felt good. Over 10 years, I've owned that game, but I can finally say that I've beaten a Sonic game.

Black Lagoon(English dub). I just started the anime yesterday but I'm halfway through it.

Back
Top Bottom