• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

Black Lagoon(English dub). I just started the anime yesterday but I'm halfway through it.

You'll love it! It's awesome!!

i've been playing a lot of GBA games again. \

I need help. Besides Pokemon, what GBA games were good back in the day?

i've been playing a lot of GBA games again. \

I need help. Besides Pokemon, what GBA games were good back in the day?

Kirby was good! Nightmare in Dreamland is the GBA remake of Kirby's Adventure (NES) and there was also Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

I'm currently into playing Chrono Trigger and continuing working on my cosplay.

I've been getting back into popular music.
I'd taken a vested interest in experimental music starting when I was still in high school, to the point where I'd developed a strong (but gradually lessening) distaste for pop. But around this time last year, after much consideration, I picked up some Daftpunk. Months later, I made a grab for some Eminem. It went downhill from there. My last few musical purchases yielded, among other things, 2 CDs by Enya and three by Pet Shop Boys. The only reason I don't have the last two Kanye West albums on my person is because the local library did, and I was between jobs when I learned that.
I'm still big into experimental, and I doubt that'll change much--it's still just as capable of providing what I look for in music nowadays.

Way, way, way into Danganronpa. Two years late, I know... I told myself I can't read Chapter 5 until Wednesday because I've been flying through it so quickly. I don't want it to end.

Breeding/training Pokemon. In the last month (mostly in the last two weeks), I've bred and EV trained a Beartic, Snorlax, Rampardos, (another) Stunfisk, (shiny) Vivillon, Banette, Metagross, Diggersby, (another) Sableye, Tangrowth, Steelix, and Jellicent. All with five perfect IVs, thanks to my perfect Ditto.

Last edited:
Replaying older Pokemon games and playing Kingdom Hearts.

Reading. I haven't read a book in a while, but I got the urge to some time ago, so now I'm picking up a couple books at a time to read!

I suppose this is implicitly understood considering my activity here lately, but I've been really into Pokemon. More specifically, I've taken a trip down memory lane watching the English dubbed anime, seasons 6-9. So far, it's been a pleasure rewatching the series and seeing many episodes I actually never saw when they were first released. Honestly though, as I progress further, I want to stop. A large part of me simply never wants to finish the Hoenn arc as the idea of having watched all the episodes saddens me. Does anyone else have that feeling with series close to his or her heart? Once I finish, there will be nothing left of that kind to watch. Sure, there's D/P, X/Y, etc., but it's not the same.

On an unrelated note, I wish I could draw. Then perhaps I could simply let my imagination take over when I've exhausted the canon of new character developments. Although necessary I suppose, I really hate how some characters have to leave. I was devastated when Misty left after Season 5 - having May & Max leave after Season 9 is something I just don't want to experience. Although I never watched the Diamond/Pearl series, I feel I'd grow somewhat attached to Dawn and I'd be sad to see her go. So sad.

Since joining here a few months ago I've gotten a new highest point of Pokemon obsession.

I've been into ROMs lately. I know ROMs ar a bad thing, but I think they're still pretty cool.

Been out of town for 6 weeks at a friends studying for mt GED. Figured I needed to remove myself from all distractions (my PC) and focus on studying. Just got back today, and next week I'm gonna start testing. That's what I've been into recently, and now I feel ready to test.

Back
Top Bottom