• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

I've recently started to be more active in the RM thread and started listening to Emblem3.

Last edited:
I've really been into IV-breeding a lot of Pokemon recently, and listening a ton of Instrumental music for upcoming music writing inspiration.

Since I finally got Pokémon Bank a couple days ago, it's really mostly been about getting as many of my Pokémon moved over as possible. I'm especially happy to see my EV trained Milotic and Togekiss again, but this is really the first time I've taken any remote interest in completing the Pokédex, too. They've really made it a lot easier with this, though there are still some things I'd change about the process.

Iv breeding a team for the Battle Institute(?) Y's version of the battle tower, whichever one that is haha. I dont have access to wifi though, so this is taking quite a while. My mega gyrados is almost complete though!

Well. A couple of things really.

- Pokemon Showdown. (Connection restricts me to friendlies though, as possibly DCing in the middle of a rated game is something I'd rather avoid.)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Avatar making. (Specifically, trying to get better at it.)

Been very much into the new South Park game on PS3 and I recently got a wacom drawing tablet so I've been doing some drawings on the computer. Food wise, mac and cheese with bacon bits :B

I unlocked all the characters and got gold in all the cups in all the stages in Mario Kart 7. I dunno, I just felt like it. And Mario Kart is fun, no matter how bad I am at it.

I unlocked all the characters and got gold in all the cups in all the stages in Mario Kart 7. I dunno, I just felt like it. And Mario Kart is fun, no matter how bad I am at it.

This. Although Mario 7 seems a little easy for me. Maybe I spent too much time with Mario Kart Wii, but getting stars on the first try of every grand prix? Really?

I recently got into Visual Novels. The one I liked the most is one for the iPhone called "Tears 9, 10" .there's also one called "MoeCureNet" I never thought I would get into these because they're mostly Eroge, but some of them have good plots and characters!

Last edited:
The anime Magi: The Kingdom of Magic. I just adore all the characters and the plot is really great too!
Also Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I haven't played it in a while and now suddenly I'm obsessed with it.

I am playing the Portal series a lot lately.

I am also watching the latest Kamen Rider Gaim episodes, since I took a break from watching on episode 3 and it is one episode 22 currently.

I've been shiny hunting in X as of late, but that can't be a surprise to anyone. Other than that, I've been listening to Sonic CD's JP/PAL soundtrack.

I've been obsessed with a currently airing anime series called Noragami for like 6 weeks now. I've read all the translated manga chapters/summaries I could find. I often look up fanart or fanfiction. I'm trying to get more people to watch it so I have some friends to discuss it with. D:

Somehow I got really into Pokemon again, played through Yellow and HeartGold and thinking about doing Platinum. I still have yet to finish Y though.

I've also been soccer mad lately, and embarrassingly, I'm always a tree nerd.

Music. Particularly Folk and Brass Rock. The first I have recently gotten into, while the second I have been happy to find goes beyond the few bands I've known and loved for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom