• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

Eurobeat, my car and arcade machines. Though honestly those three are pretty consistent for me.

Sculpting! I bought some clay over the weekend to make a figure for my moss terrarium. I decided I'm going to make it Okami themed, so I sculpted a figure of Amaterasu. I still need to buy moss and compatible plants.

Drawing, I've worked on developing the skills I learned from class through practice and I find it really fun. c:

Constantine. I only started reading Hellblazer recently but I think I'm already hooked. I find Constantine to be a lot more relatable and enjoyable than your standard comic book character.

Collecting alpacasso plushes. I have wanted to for well over a year and a half now, but I only just caved and spent a lot of my Christmas money on them. That, and pilates. I'm glad to have found an exercise that doesn't trigger my asthma too badly while still being a really great workout, so I'm trying to do a good amount of it at least once a week, ideally every second day.

Smashie & Nicey and the Conet Project are what's mainly been enthralling me lately.

the Conet Project

That's the number stations broadcast right?

That's right. It's astoundingly engaging for five hours or so's worth of distorted voices reading out sequences of numbers. I'd call it a beautiful, haunting piece of sound art if not for the potentially downright sinister implications of the things. Not exactly one to help you sleep at night.

Recently, I've been all over Hetalia's Tumblr accounts. ^^' I haven't actually watched an episode in months, but the fandom is so huge that there's always so much to look at. I've also really been into lemon meringue pies recently. I don't even need to eat it; in fact, I enjoy a lot of food more just looking at the scrumptious pictures all over the Internet.

I've been on a metal kick for the past couple of months, which is kind of weird because I didn't care for it at all before then. Mostly just Iron Maiden and the first few Metallica albums, but stuff like Judas Priest and Diamond Head work their way in occasionally. All entry-level stuff, but again, still a bit of a newcomer. Oddly, what I'm listening to otherwise is predominantly Weird Al and They Might Be Giants. Maybe to balance it out?

I've also been pretty engrossed in Fire Emblem lately - downloaded some of the DLC for Awakening, and I recently beat Genealogy of the Holy War, which was fantastic. Ending made me super emotional, which doesn't happen often, so that's good.

Also, re: the original post: the first two Oasis albums are utterly fantastic, as is The Masterplan and certain bits of Be Here Now (but definitely not all of it : p)

I'm always into Marvel but after seeing Cap 2 and this week's SHIELD episode, I'm more into Marvel than usual. And my "being into" I mean "having several panicked, admittedly exaggerated heart attacks." I've always loved both the comics and the MCU and recently the latter has taken a sharp nose dive into plot-twist-ylvania, and I can't get enough of it.

Also, The Book of Mormon is a hilariously offensive musical that I've been mildly obsessed with for the past few weeks.

Also, re: the original post: the first two Oasis albums are utterly fantastic, as is The Masterplan and certain bits of Be Here Now (but definitely not all of it : p)

Yeah man, they're bloody masterpieces.

Been really into Lee Bannon's Alternate / Endings album.

This video!
[video=youtube;Sr_SGkqrrdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_SGkqrrdM[/video]

Dance Dance Revolution. If I don't seem like a person who would play that, I'm sorry. XD

i've been playing Gameboy Advance games lately. right now I'm busy with Legend of Zelda - Minish Cap

Back
Top Bottom