• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you been really into lately?

Through various streaming, I'm slowly marathoning various X-Men and Avengers shows and movies (got Disney Plus in August), including content like:

- Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (Has a known X-Men character in the lead plus several MC movie characters throughout)
- Iron Man (1994 Series)
- Iron Man Armored Adventures

For the moment though I'm doing a Halloween cartoon marathon and have finished rewatching What's New Scooby Doo and will be remarathoning:
- Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated
- Little Witch Academia
- Gargoyles

And when it comes to Plus on the 30th, The Owl House. Caught the series thus far due to Charter On-Demand having all of the first season prior to the end of September.

Also finally got to see all of Donkey Kong Country due to the convenient legal and free YT channels Retro Rerun (has other Canadian toons and kid shows) and Treehouse Direct UK.

Saw the episodes when they aired randomly back in the day and have viewed a few constantly through my brother's VHS tape "Legends of the Crystal Coconut".

Not good, but like a lot of video game toons from the US, guilty pleasure.

Well, in short, pokemon communities, more than before.
Worldbuilding considerations are cool, whether specific to pokemon or not.

And it's always been there, but somewhat of a renewal in high-level, non-expert interest (proto-activ) in
- environmental considerations (protect the biome for inhabitants' (existential) health; for the infrastructure, and for economic efficacy), and
- a gamut of human-rights, basic freedoms issues (human/child/sex trafficking & de facto slave labor, refugee crises, financial system structure, civic/justice/law enforcement system shortcomings).

I tried to get back into some video games from circa 15 years ago, having probably played less than order of 100-200 hours? (excluding pokemon and DDR/PIU) for about the last ten years, but I couldn't find the exact games I wanted to play, and the ones I liked and tried I couldn't play for very long.

Last edited:
Hoo boy. In terms of being into things, the last month or so has been a wild, inappropriately timed trip.
From the start of this whole clusterfuck:
  • I found some Undertale comic titled Entity NEO, about a thousand forty-five pages long and still ongoing, the thing’s on Tumblr if you wanna go looking, and binged the thing as I typically do, expecting it to be basically forgotten by me in the span of about a week. One night of insomnia and about five weeks later, I can safely conclude that I was terribly wrong.
  • Got briefly back into Polygon, specifically BDG and Unraveled, toeal with the first thing on this list. Didn’t last long.
  • Got into TV Tropes, mainly because of the first thing on this list, and the insomnia. Also because I wanted to be the change I wanted to see in the world.
  • Currently getting back into Pokémon, though this time it’s because I realized Spectrier has an incredible design, and I love it. Might lurk around the competitive battling section again like I did two years ago, who knows.
  • And this is all during exam season, mind you. Luckily, I’m pretty sure I’m not super fucked over by this. Maybe. Hopefully. God, will I be glad to get out of exam season.
So far, this year’s being quite the wild trip.

Kid Icarus and Xenoblade. I haven't played a game from either series but I'm working on it.

I've been into relationship with international girl.. I've spent all my time for her, to talk to her. I've even stopped visiting gym :D Unfortunately we stopped communication either but during this time I realized there are a lot opportunities to find a gf in this way. I often visit bride-forever.com/blog to read news and articles about dating world. I hope I will find a new girlfriend before the New Year..

Last edited:
Minecraft, sulking and Eurobeat. I have been playing a bit of Among Us but I have been enjoying Animal Crossing: New Horizons more. I have a boring and misirable life.:[

Doom Eternal. Playing this game and all the insanity it throws at you is like driving at highway speeds for the first time. You gotta keep moving, you can't stop, make decisions fast and precise and keep aware of your surroundings and your ammo. It isn't the easiest game but you learn to improve and figure things out for yourself and when you go from treating a marauder like a tough duel boss to a minor nuisance it feels really good. This game brings back feelings of the good ol days when challenge was something to motivate us to be better instead of something to be removed because really entitled people want everything handed to them with no effort.

Got back into minecraft. Spent last night fencing in my village so that the next iron golem I make doesn't just wander off. I've had issues with the golem just walking off somewhere, getting stuck or just not coming back. I made three once and none of them stayed in the village. Now I need to get more iron to make another one. Pretty happy with it so far. This village only had three villagers to begin with and I've added onto it from there. Need to put in more houses and job blocks.

Picked up GPX+ again. Well, I never really left it but I simply hadn't been as active due to scrolling on Facebook. But now that I've learned about the revolting underside of Facebook, I am trying to move away from that and GPX has been filling the void quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom