• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What have you gotten in a Booster Pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and a few months ago, i got a reverse holo ampharos and a ho-oh legend bottom half in 1 hgss pack.

The very first booster pack I ever got, I got a holo Zapdos.

The first booster back I bought in six years I got a holo Blissey.

In my latest HGSS Booster (It's the latest Boosters I can find in Israel, I can't find Unleashed and Undaunted), I got a Gyarados (the regular one, not the red one, though it's still Holographic), a reverse holo Mantine, a regular Mantine, a Magikarp (which I already had which means I can put Gyarados in a Deck), a Skiploom, a Parasect, and others I have in so many doubles

not sure what pack it was, but i got Palmer's Dragonite. my favorite card that i own so far

Lapras Ex in one booster pack, Kabutops Ex in the very next booster pack at the same time ^_^

Rare pulls I got:
-Luxray LV. X
-Infernape LV. X

Last pack I got (from Arceus):
-Omanyte (70/99)
-Croagunk (reverse holo, 61/99)
-Treecko (78/99)
-Shinx (74/99)
-Charmander (59/99)
-Helix Fossil (93/99)
-Aerodactyl (13/99)
-Department Store Girl (85/99)
-Luxio (43/99)
-Grovyle (38/99)

Once, in a Supreme Victors pack, I got Rayquaza C Lv.X plus a holo Regigigas FB, which are my favorite cards from the set besides the three chibi Legendary Birds.

And in my latest HG Unleashed pack I found the entire Horsea line, afte I had lost my old Horsea and Kingdra cards three months ago.

My first booster pack, that fateful day... nothing exceptional.

Later in a pack that i got from my bro, who didn't want it and hadn't opened it, i got the full squirtle line, holo houndoom or something (it might have been a mighteyna), a Lucario, and GIRATINA.

He wanted it back after that, needless to say.

Later, i opened a pack from a Shaymin Lv. X tin and had Empoleon Lv. X staring menacingly at me.

I remember my very first booster so many years ago. My brother and I both got a pack. He got a bunch of run-of-the-mill cards, I got a Charizard. :3

Boy, did I feel like hot stuff that day. And I still have that Charizard. Ahh, memories.

I haven't bought Pokémon cards for about 10 years but I got a Charizard once.

I barely remember, but I can remember a Pichu and a Girafarig in my booster pack. Lame, I know.

I have (from Undaunted) Prime Houndoom, Prime Scizor, Prime Slowking, 2 Kyogre and Groudon top half, 1 bottom half and top half of Rayquaza and Deoxys.

I got the top half of Kyogre and Groudon in my first booster pack.

I recently bought my first two packs in a long time (Supreme Victors) and the rares were Garchomp C and Charizard G Lv X. Can't remember any earlier ones, so many years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom