• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What i want for gen 9 anime

I'm guessing that the OP is just joking around because the thought of Ash never losing isn't realistic or appealing in any way. But I think it's way too early to even consider what the next saga will be about. Can't we just enjoy Journeys for the next couple of years?

Maybe the problem with some seasons isn't the fact that Satoshi/Ash loses some battles but rather how he lost. Battles like the last league battle with Tobias in DP come to mind. Fans have even nicknamed him "Trollbias".

I dont knw if movie or series but Calyrex with 2 Urshifu bodyguards and the two golems would be actually cool against the 2 wolves or maybe the legendary muskedeers from gen 5?

A confrontation between megas and Dynamax/Gigantamax in the anime.

There's nothing exciting about watching Ash never lose a battle. I don't like to see him lose a lot, but he's gotta lose some battles, especially to rivals and such so it makes the eventual victory so much more satisfying. Look at Paul. He's lost probably 3 battles against Paul, including one major loss in the full battle, then finally defeated him in the League. those losses before made Ash's victory so much more satisfying.

they could make tournaments that he needs to win 2 out of 3 battles to pass to next stage or a point system battle like in johto... badges too he could loose to one gym leader to rebattle him later when both stronger to avoid one battle training and rematches... like he lost to gym leader 2 but rebattled him after 3 badges again and won.

yes they need to avoid Trollbias in future

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom