• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if Phione had its own movie ?

c la fet

Watch out for the rain of steel
Reaction score
Phione is the only gen 4 mythical that didn't get its own movie.
What if it got one instead of an appearance in the 579th episode ? How do you think it could have been ?

I feel like it could have been a sequel to the Manaphy movie, with May returning with the clothes she wore from episodes 542 to 545 and reuniting with Manaphy at some point of the movie.

Even if it was a mythical since the beginning, I can't see it solo'ing a movie, it would have to be accompained by something else but I guess I'll try.

Title in Japan: Miracle! The wonderful criature of the deepest seas: Phione
Title in USA: Phione and the Undersea Temple

Ash & co. revisit the undersea temple, where Manaphy now has a girlfirend and a kid which is Phione. Phione is very shy and doesn't control its powers well and is depressed because he doesn't have his parents' powers. One day they are attacked by a female jewel collector that wants their diamonds and pearls. The group fights back and Phione discovers it doesn't have to be the same as its parents. The end.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom