• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

Okay, uh, Parsee's cute and her lore's pretty sad, but as someone who generally views himself in a modest light, I dunno how this would work out given how envy practically sums up her personality. It doesn't help that there's no profile of her that states what her Human Friendship Level is, so I couldn't tell if she'd even appreciate the marriage.

A weird person obsessed with bugs? I'd probably come to accept that.

and no, person below me, you are not allowed to skip just because my avatar is a tornado.

...If I've somehow gotten to that point then I'd probably spend my days guzzling down alcohol for such a decision after ending this marriage through violence.

Ugh I only like men....I've considered experimenting with women but there's no attraction there whatsoever.

the one thing i'd do is tell him to remove the self destruct buttons.
maybe that'll help.
otherwise it'll go terribly.

Back
Top Bottom