• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

I think Timer would time how long I take in the bathroom and would keep knocking on the door and asking me if I'm done yet.

I dunno, seems a bit uptight and proper for my liking. Maybe Rarity would be a better match for you.

Uh, this will be strange even more than Spike trying to score with Rarity. Will I be princess of monsters if this goes through?

It's hard to trust a guy who stabs people and puts himself on disguise on a daily basis. Sorry, Mr. Spy, you're cool and all that, I just couldn't trust backstabbers like you. :p

But you can be Ma petit flocheur :3

Anyways, that's just a little too chibi. I'd constantly feel awkward.

Dude's already banging Scout's mom and with all the backstabbing it won't start in the first place.

A little too "pixelated". I'll end up with cuts everywhere when I go for a hug.

Sorry for not knowing who this is, but she seems a bit too young for me :/

Wouldn't want to piss off Hideyoshi, especially if it's the Sengoku Basara version of him.

Back
Top Bottom