• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above?

Robots can?? Then may I operate on the robot?? I once operated on a bomb, so I'm familiar with machines as well.

I know someone who has a dream of creating robots... Not sure if he wants a robot like YOU though.

When? Not so long ago. She had pink hair just like you, and she's always beside a tall guy with a cape and cool hair.

Pink hair like me? I know a tall kinda guy, but I'm sure it's not the same guy you're talking about...

I doubt it. If you're listening to the way I described him, then a thousand similar "guys" will appear on your head. Anyhow he looks like this:

LarsAlex.jpg

The guy's an old acquaintance of mine, but he was not on my side. We fought and I had the upper hand but then the robot girl that I mentioned came just in time and I had to leave behind a minor stab in the back before retreating.

Hey, how did you get that scar on your left eye? Mind if I take a look at it? I might be able to fix it

This is one weird forest.

Now you understand why it's so hard to understand Italians...

It's such a weak destination, making it too easy to conquer.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom