• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Re: What if you avatar met the avatar above?

As you wish. *Clicks fingers, causing a city to shoot up into space, crashing into the moon.* Well that was fun.

As the spirit of chaos, it is my duty to make chaos. What are you, anyway? Mutant?

*points to self* I am a plant infused with the power of darkness. It is my blessing, and my curse. My leaves are a poison.

Some poisons don't kill you outright, and make you suffer long beforehand. Some can cause stomach ailments, pain, trouble breathing, and other such torments. But in your case, immortality would force you to endure such things without being granted an eventual release.
Immortality is a double-edged sword.

Dude, who cares about poison leaves, Benson's capability of turning you're life into a hell, is much more powerful then you're silly leaves HUM-HUM-HUM-HUM!!!!

^^ Oh. Okay, I bet I can burn all your leaves in a single shot.

^ Why hello there little birdie, welcome to your worst nightmare.

^^ Pfft, who cares about nightmares, LET'S PLAY PUNCHIES !!!

^ Dude, you're kinda look like Pops Maellard, that's cool.

You must Mordeci. It says here you were close to being on the naughty list.

Wha-!!! Come on !!! I'm always helping Rigby when he starts to get into trouble, always trying my best to let Pops morale up and, i'm always obeying Benson's orders...That's lame dude!!!

Well there is good news, you're still on the nice list, but your friend, not so much. Have a gift! *gives ^ a present*

"I despise X-mas. It's a fools holiday."

For me its nothing special but I do get to kill, torture, and cook birds for Christmas so that's nice....hohoho~

According to my naughty list, you were attempting to kill a human girl.

Dude, forget that list, just tell me how the heck i'm supposed to open this gift?

I can't fathom why you would wear such warm clothing when you're already a skeleton.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom