• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

*sidesteps*
Who do you think you are? That purple twit? Besides, from what I hear, you're the worst out of your evolutionary relatives.

*Absolution catches Brevon just before he can fall into the black hole*
...Idiot. I'll just go back on that putrid rock and conquer it for my army!

...What the hell is the point of blowing up a planet? You could've enslaved its native species, steal all of its native resources and technologies, used it for your own benefit...
You know, people say I'm absolutely insane, but I don't know who is even more mad: me, or you?

What I blew up was a barren planet. No life of any kind.

...THEN THAT'S THE BIGGEST WASTE OF ENERGY AND RESOURCES I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!
YOU'RE WORSE THAN THAT DENZEL GUY!

It took very little energy to do so. And I scared a nearby planet into handing over their resources.

Hey, you know what's even better?
Going to the planet with life and actually doing this thing called forcing people to hand over their resources, and I am not talking about that energy you apparently possess.
You wouldn't waste energy blowing up a barren planet, you could still use said planet for manufacturing, and you can still enslave life on the nearby planet.
Trust me, I have several centuries' worth of experience planet conquering.
...But why am I even giving you advice, anyways? You know too much now.

*^ is immediately beheaded*

*revives* I was bored. Nearby planet obeys my rule anyway. As does the rest of this star system.

You...
Wait, did I just see-
...That's impossible...
You couldn't have just been revived...
...Why is my head hurting?
...That's it, I'm going to rest for once.

I am very skill at healing magic. And bending reality.

You need a Sidhe queen to knock some sense into you, fairy-obsessed man.

"Flare-Eon"
passes Lylian *Heat Wave on ME*
back to Lylian - love that red light

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom