• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What if your avatar met the avatar above?

"Eh? Cuteness?
The foul-smelling one had some kinda manual about cuteness?
I don't know about you people, but... attractive as the blue one may be, cute... may be the utmost antithetic adjective to apply to someone foul-scented like you.
I can back this up, y'know. I'm officially the pet of a shrine~!"

*well, have to stare until the ache goes away*

"Your scent... How colorful...
A calculating, chilling blue... accents of pitch-black, bitter cruelty.... and yet a greeny, sticking filling of devotion.
I must sample such a complex taste!"
Attacks ^

*attacks ^'s avatar with ten magical books*
*orders Chida's avatar to finish reading each of the books, while ordering herself to enter into her Etherious Form*
*blasts the chimera wannabe with Energy Blasts while they are forced to read each one of the ten books*

*can't see you with my eyes closed*

Glaceon says someone that looks nice, brain freeze ache can't see them

*Glaceon keeps drinking*
*Leafeon will just to wait until it passed*

"Oh? This thing gets attacked by people... that it's trying to heal?"
"How tragic! Sometimes stuff like that happens to me, too!"
"Stuff like that only further justifies the mischief of a devil like me!"

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom