• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What IM do you use?

What IM(s) do you use?

• MSN (Windows Live)

Votes: 25 59.5%
    Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • gTalk (Google)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • AIM

Votes: 20 47.6%
    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Jabber

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much of a chatter, but when I feel the urge to go on, I whip out GAIM which is an [old] mash up of various chatting clients. I sign in with either my AIM or Yahoo accounts, but don't bother looking for me, I haven't used them in 3 years. :p

I use msn. It's the only one I've ever used. ^_^'

MSN and Skype. I also have an ICQ, but I never log in since only 2 people use it now.

I have AIM, ICQ, jabber.org, Google Talk, M$N Messenger/Windoze Live Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger accounts, and I connect to them all via Finch (the text-mode/command-line version of Pidgin).

I use AIM and Skype.

I generally just use AIM, as most people I talk to use AIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom