• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What is anime rating in the animenewsnetwork?

Skyadav

Ultimate trainer
Reaction score
I really want to know that how the rating of anime in the anime news network calculated.Is it calculating by number of audiences or quality of animation.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
Hi! I've moved your thread here to Entertainment Inc as it fits better here~

Pyrax

Outlaw for Life
Reaction score
You mean the user ratings? It's the rating of the anime as a whole (animation quality, writing, acting, sound, etc) as voted by viewers. Take Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for example; lots of people enjoyed the show and gave it a high score, which in turn is reflected by its high rating. The amount of viewers is also a factor in popularity ratings.

Last edited:

Skyadav

Ultimate trainer
Reaction score
You mean the user ratings? It's the rating of the anime as a whole (animation quality, writing, acting, sound, etc) as voted by viewers. Take Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood for example; lots of people enjoyed the show and gave it a high score, which in turn is reflected by its high rating. The amount of viewers is also a factor in popularity ratings.
Thanks! but i want to know the rating of an anime episode in the animenewsnetwork.That how it is calculated.

Last edited:

Skyadav

Ultimate trainer
Reaction score
Number of viewers.
Thanks! but this is the answer of an anime episode rating or an anime rating. Because i want to know the rating of an anime episode.That how it is calculated.