• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the best couple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon4eva780

Reaction score
I am just wondering on what you think is the best couple... I really think Ash and Misty are the best, and I just want to get your opinion.

Well, I think they're the best as well but that is a very opinionated question and they will vary greatly. I'm sort of scared you unintentionally started a flame war...be careful ;)
BTW- Pokeshipping for the win XD Oh, and contestshipping :)

Last edited:
That is completely dependent on which pairing you like best! And even then, everyone has a different idea about how the pair's relationship would be. :)

That is completely dependent on which pairing you like best! And even then, everyone has a different idea about how the pair's relationship would be. :)

This is true, I don't see every one thinking the same here LOL. However, just need to respect people's opinions. I think Ash/Dawn {Pearlshipping} or Ash/Iris {Negaishipping} would make a good couple. I also feel Ash/Anabel or Ash/Angie would work. Other people I think would make a good couple, Drew/May {Contestshipping} and Tracey/Misty {Orangeshipping} I'm also a multi Ash shipper but yahXD

Jessie and James, no doubt.

Dawn/Brock (LightRockShipping) is somehow...fitting too.

This. I support several ships, but it doesn't mean that I think they're better than others.
I just hope this doesn't turn into a flame war.

Since I'm a Multishipper, I think there's many great chemistry among pairings *not really sure if they'll end up*

For me,I choose Rocketshipping, POkeshipping [Ash and Misty]..I aslo think Contestshipping works..

The "best" couple is obviously Jessie and James. I mean, they have stuck together longer than most people care to do and don't seem to get sick of each other very much.

Hmmm the best couple? Well that would obivously be me and Barry I mean Jessie and James. they're both Rockets so they're meant to be together

Lyra and Silver. It's like she taught him how to love, and I think it's really sweet. :3

That, and i'm a Twinleaf shipper... <3

Also, i'm new to this, what's Contestshipping? >.<

Personally, FranticShipping, Ruby x Sapphire from Pokespe. :D I mean, it's one of the very few shippings that's canon. (Especially since there's a lot of canon ships that are just like... Chuck x his wife.)

My OTP is Girlpowershipping, Dawn/Cynthia.. Or Cynthia/Dawn.

Tired of this thread!

Actually, not really. This is basically the same thing as the "what do you 'ship" thread that only asks for one answer. Which is dead weight, honestly. What can you say here that can't be said elsewhere? Letting it linger only made it that more obvious. Every couple is the best, anyway, in someone's mind.

(Especially since there's a lot of canon ships that are just like... Chuck x his wife.)
And I love Chuck/his wife. Best canon there is, right there with Hawes/Lenora.

*closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom