• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the best eeveeloution?

becinorbit

Reaction score
What is the best eeveeloution? I hatched a shiny eevee and can't decide which evolution?

In looks I have to say Umbreon the blue rings are awsome.

What do you think about waiting till x and y and evolving it into a shiny sylveon....

I'd say that if it doesn't have a Hidden Ability, Jolteon or Vaporeon would be the most useful, but Umbreon is the coolest looking. If it's got a Hidden Ability, you pretty much have to pick Espeon. That thing gets the best ability by far.

Shiny? Umbreon for sure.

General usefulness? Probably Espeon.

Me? I'm a fan of Leafeon, though its shiny version SUCKS.

I'd Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Espeon are the top three most useful.

Appearance wise, I like the pink Vaporeon. Leafeon probably has the worst, only changing to a slightly more blueish green.

Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Espeon are the most useful in my opinion. In terms of appearance shiny wise, I think Vaporeon and Umbreon look the best.

Vaporeon is without question the best and most useful of the eeveelutions, with a combination of good bulk, great abilities, utility and surprising power for a defensive Pokemon. Defensive utility isn't the most glamorous quality, but it's what puts Vaporeon above the rest.

Its shiny form is hideous though, so you might want to choose another if that's important. Glaceon's shiny form is very nice, even if it's only subtly different from the norm. Other than Umbreon, all the other shiny forms are quite horrible.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom