• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the last Pokemon you ever seen/heard?

Glaceon

Was the last plush I slept with

Glaceon once more

this time for the awesome artwork on the Glaceon tin
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Flareon

drawing I'm doing, Halloween related

Jolteon

Organizing my Eevee plushies

Glaceon

tin next to my laptop

couple - Eeveelutions

just planning out and starting my Halloween drawing
first panel
Firox is dresed up as Pennywise (clown from "It") with a balloon
Jyo is Freddy Krueger

second panel:
Vee is surprised that the four kits (going along for first time) are hiding, kind of saying "eee too scary"
probably Firox's and Jyo's cotumes too scary
Arval my Umbreon trying to comfort an say "its alright, nothing to be scared of"
(four kits will be - Fennekin, Zorua, Eevee, and Vulpix)

last bigger panel will be all in costumes
image0.jpg
Haven't decided what all costumes will be

Torracat

was searching for an art

Espeon

Just getting my Halloween art started

Eevee, since i'm talking to a friend here who has an eevee avatar xD I love their avatar too. Eevee is soooo adorable^^

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom