• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Yeah, it was like that for me with Victini. I already didn't like the little bugger, and having to burn through most of my ultra balls (and resetting a couple times) just made me dislike it even more.

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Confused Pokemon have to be the most annoying thing in the games, but it's even more annoying when this happens:
-Pokemon- is confused.
-Pokemon- hurt itself in its confusion.
-Pokemon- is confused.
-Pokemon- hurt itself in its confusion.
-Pokemon- snapped out of confusion!
-Pokemon used attack!
-Pokemons- attack missed.
^followed by a scream of rage and frustration as my Pokemon soon faints.

Plus, the roaming legendaries in Platinum just aggravated me endlessly. After a few hours of chasing after them I was ready to kill both Articuno and Moltres.

Selfdestructing / fleeing shinies.

Shutting the DS to go do something, then when I come back I forget it's in sleep mode and slide the power button while closed.

When you give someone else your game for 5 mins and then find out that they deleted your game and started a new one.

This happened to me on my Diamond that I had about 400 hours on.

When you give someone else your game for 5 mins and then find out that they deleted your game and started a new one.

I hate it when that happens. I had someone do that to my Pearl game with 150 hours on it D:<

Getting out-speeded and then 1-Hit-KO'd when you think everything's under control.

A wild Golbat appeared!
Go! [Pokémon]!

What will [Pokémon] do?

--> Run

Couldn't get away!

Me: AAAAARRRRGHHH.

[repeat dozens of times]

One word: caves. Without a Repel, they are a living torture, especially in the later parts of the game; you find a confusion/poison-inflicting Golbat or Self Destruct-happy Graveler every few steps. True, Graveler are slow, but if you have no speedsters in your party and you run into a Golbat, you're pretty much screwed.

endless seas and fields and rooms packed to the ceiling with grunts...*shudder*

Letting your friend play your Pokemon games, then having him wipe your save.........

I find when a pokemon of a much lower level uses a move like Endeavor then a sneaky Quick Attack to top it off!

This happend to me a few times and when I was using a level 100 pokemon as well :mad:

F.E.A.R.
/thread

Oh, and I can never forget when I put TWO JAPANESE PARENTS in the Day Care to Masuda. After five hundred eggs I began to doubt...

Gawrdenia: FEAR isn't annoying when you use it :p

When you're training a pokemon that evolves with friendship (Ex. Togepi) and it keeps fainting everytime you battle it, hence lowering the friendship of said pokemon time and time again and making evolving it really frakin annoying.

shinys that flee... like in the safri zone

5 gen god dam sturdy ability

getting lost in dark caves w/o flash, dig or escape ropes

legandary catch rate... way too high

roaming pokemon (their never where you want them to be)

those moments that seemed rigged... like trying to hit an escadrill with aqua tail that keeps missing then he gets you with his first drill horn (or whatever its called)

happiness evolutions whith high level traded pokemon

the GTS... *shivers*

Random matchup

marshels sturdy sawk w/ stone edge

I HATE POKEMON!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!... oh look pokemon, lets play it XD
10min later... 100 000th RAGE QUIT!!!

Has anyone else noticed that it is somehow easier to catch Pokemon in Gen.V and I don't mean critical captures.Generally Pokemon rarely break the Pokeball after it shaked once or twice.Either they break it instantly or after three shakes.

Igzz, meet Cobalion. Cobalion, meet Igzz.

All of the three fighting beasts took AGES to catch.

I suppose we've just come to accept Metang's ridiculous catch rate :-/

And nobody mentioned those trainers who dropped from the freaking CEILING in XD?

The gold 'ol RSE days where you could still start a new game without deleting the old file.

When you're training a pokemon that evolves with friendship (Ex. Togepi) and it keeps fainting everytime you battle it, hence lowering the friendship of said pokemon time and time again and making evolving it really frakin annoying.

I find it's easier to give them a soothe bell and walk around with it :3

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom