• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Whoever uses the Master Ball on Reshiram or Zekrom is a moron. They've already befriended you. They are WILLING to be captured. I used one single Ultra Ball on both and they went in. You understand, right?

Don't even think you can get the Master Ball before fighting them

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Don't even think you can get the Master Ball before fighting them

Juniper, Opelucid City, after beating all 8 gyms

When you get confused and EVERY SINGLE F-ING TURN YOU HURNT YOURSELF. Stupid emo pokemon.

Here is what I hate

Accelgor vs. Clefable

Accelgor uses Bug Buzz
Clefairy uses ATTRACT

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

I'm not sure how much it's been said already, but AUDINO SPAMMING WITH ATTRACT! And Attract in general. IT'S SO ANNOYING! Especially when I'm trying to level grind... That's why I liked training Genderless Pokemon against Audino. But it's really annoying with Gendered Pokemon.

My Pokémon get confused. Then hurt themselves EVERY SINGLE TIME. How the hell can you hurt yourself with GROWL?!

Fighting against someone, beating almost all of his Pokémon, last poké swaps my entire team.

Whoever uses the Master Ball on Reshiram or Zekrom is a moron. They've already befriended you. They are WILLING to be captured. I used one single Ultra Ball on both and they went in. You understand, right?

Completely.

I caught my Reshiram in an Ultra ball aswell and I traded a Milotic for a Zekrom and the guy who caught it also used Ultra ball.

Has anyone else noticed that it is somehow easier to catch Pokemon in Gen.V and I don't mean critical captures.Generally Pokemon rarely break the Pokeball after it shaked once or twice.Either they break it instantly or after three shakes.

DEFINITELY when your pokemon is confused and it isn't able to overcome it. It just keeps hurting itself. Or when whoever you're fighting uses moves like Thunder 3 times in a row and hits everytime.

Fighting against someone, beating almost all of his Pokémon, last poké swaps my entire team.

You mean "swamps", right?

DEFINITELY when your pokemon is confused and it isn't able to overcome it. It just keeps hurting itself. Or when whoever you're fighting uses moves like Thunder 3 times in a row and hits everytime.

I'm sorta glad that Hydro Pump and Thunder seem more accurate now, even though the accuracy is the same. Truthfully, confusion makes sense, but I think in double and triple battles, confusion should also end up hurting both teammates (see "A Scare to Remember" or "Pikachu Re-Volts" or the two episodes Agumon was controlled by the Emperor's Dark Spiral) The reason I chose those episodes was because Pikachu for the former and Agumon for the latter was basically fighting its teammates

Confusion is the worst. OTL When will they get rid of it? D8;

Kuki said:

It can't be that some people have a tradition of catching Legendaries in Master Balls. D8 It's not like Master Balls are rare anymore.

It can't be that some people have a tradition of catching Legendaries in Master Balls. D8 It's not like Master Balls are rare anymore.

They are rare. I don't see an effin lottery in BW, something that should've been carried over

When you're trying to get to a city, and the road leading up to it is full of trainers. :saiyan:

When you're trying to get to a city, and the road leading up to it is full of trainers. :saiyan:

Why does that make you angry? I find it helpful -- I love getting EXP/having battles. It's good preparation for the Gym ahead.

Fainting by poison outside of battle allways made me rage, I hear they got rid of that in Black an White though.

Travelling through caves. You can't walk two steps without being attacked.

Sorry for off topic but, You can get Items called Repels so you can avoid wild pokemon from the Pokemart.

Sorry for off topic but, You can get Items called Repels so you can avoid wild pokemon from the Pokemart.
I know. However, that is another annoying thing. I spend all my money on items like revives and potions for battling the Elite Four. Spending money on repel really cuts into this. So basically, it's convenience versus useful items.

you're exaggerating, if you drop the running shoes for a while you can walk a lot without being attacked.

Foe used bite!
You flinched!
Foe used bite!
You flinched!
Foe used bite!
You flinched!
Foe used bite!
You flinched!

You get the point.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom