• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

I once lost a Latios to that, so I got so pissed I decided I wasn't playing nice and Palparked like 4 cloned Masterballs. :p

I suppose that's a way to deal with that problem.

That's what I do for roaming legendaries. :p

Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

Whoever uses the Master Ball on Reshiram or Zekrom is a moron. They've already befriended you. They are WILLING to be captured. I used one single Ultra Ball on both and they went in. You understand, right?
Then you're saying I'm a moron.

Your in a cave one step away from the exit/stairs and a wild pokemoon appears.

That happened to me once, in the Fiery Path. And I assure you, had that Pokemon not been a shiny Machop, I would have been PISSED.

With a MUSTACHE.

Losing a battle by 1 Hit Point >.<

When your Nuzlocking a game and you get a Crit to finish off the first Pokemon you encountered and wanted to catch.

That and Crits on Shinies.

Crits in General

the most annoying thing is when your opponent would be confused/sleeping but they snap out/wake up like next turn or so
happens to me all the time but when im confused/asleep....
and when they are confused they hit you...

and of course my hateful passion for critical hits...

"Yes, finally! A Tynamo appeared! Now, -Pokemon-, just use this move on it to weaken it-- A CRRTICAL HIT!"

And then I threw my DS at the wall.

Finding a shiny in the safari zone that run away.

One of the most annoying thing is, when your Pokémon lands a critical hit in a very wrong time. Like when you've run into a wild shiny...

By far the worst is getting a crit when you don't need it and not getting any when you really need it xD.

you're enjoying your surfing on a water pokemon~ max repels so no tentecool. THEN A TRAINER COMES TO YOU! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

when you can't even get through the victory road without your pokemon losing all it's power points for its moves.

When you try to catch a rare pokemon and you waste all of your pokeballs on it.

Meeting a wild Wobbuffet:

Wobbuffet's Shadow Tag is preventing you from escaping!
Wobbuffet used Destiny Bond!
FFFUUUUUUU.....

Also, when pokemon use Confuse Ray or something at you, your pokemon are always confused and hurt themselves.
But when I use confuse ray myself, I rarely see a foe pokemon be affected by it ¬¬

Finding out your step bro has released your legit shiny :| for a lol

Battles of the kind i had in the bf
Rutvik sent out swampert
Opponent sent out pinsir

Pinsir used strength
Swampert flinched.

Pinsir used strength
Swampert flinched.
(I kept in my swampert because it knew rock slide)
Pinsir used strength
Swampert fainted.

Rutvik sent out salamence.

Salamence used arial ace.
Its super effective (pinsir somehow survives that)
Pinsir used rock slide.
CRITICAL HIT.
Salamence loses almost 75 % health!!

Finally i take him down with arial ace
AND guess what?
He sends out weavile(THE perfect counter for my salamence and gardevoir)

When you try to catch a rare pokemon and you waste all of your pokeballs on it.

This.
Terrakion was a pain in the ass to catch.I wasted all of my ultra balls,all my pokeballs,and had to SR for him 4 times untill I got him in a Timer Ball.

Ugh,it was terrible.I was sick and tired of sending out my Musharna to weaken it down.It was a HUGE PAIN.

Atleast Kyruem wasnt so bad,but Terrakion hates me.I hate it too.

TL;DR I hate ridouclsly low catch rates.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom