• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the most feminine looking male character in the Pokemon anime franchise?

• Thread starter Deleted member 133294
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133294

I mean guys with soft, delicate and feminine features men who can be mistaken by girls and even coukd pass as a woman like for example Haku from Naruto which many people think he is a girl but he is obvioysly male. But I am talking about characters in the Pokemon franchise. Even breasts( gynecomastia) are welcome to mention.

There are some men in Pokemon anime that are beautiful with soft features and long hair but I forgot their names.

...odd thing to make a thread about, but I'll bite I guess. the major one that comes to mind for me is Harley, which I guess makes sense since being androgynous is his entire thing. another obvious anime-exclusive candidate is Goh, though I do headcanon them as nonbinary.

Goh because I literally thought he was was female character from first glance,must be the eyelashes.It also doesn't help that the fandom shipped him and Ash together.Harley is also another character that looks feminine but unlike Goh he's actually entertaining,he manipulated May and joined forces with Team Rocket to sabotage her in one of the contests.

Goh because I literally thought he was was female character from first glance,must be the eyelashes.It also doesn't help that the fandom shipped him and Ash together.Harley is also another character that looks feminine but unlike Goh he's actually entertaining,he manipulated May and joined forces with Team Rocket to sabotage her in one of the contests.
The anime’s staff definitely didn’t help that with (what I’m guessing was a joke) them mentioning Go crossdressing in a Santa dress.

James and that's one of the main reasons why I love him so much (along with his personality)
4D7B8085-C924-4F94-8E58-513E720B9E05.jpeg
AF1ED11B-C626-4EC8-887B-BA0FD3B9AF06.jpeg

33CC3492-7BC0-481A-A47F-75E5A9417F29.jpeg

998E4C22-D8B9-4E66-91A1-B78A6EEEE112.jpeg

F307B2A5-BEBB-44E4-8670-B17B602B2029.png

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom