What is the most forgettable Pokemon of all?

Chilling Treachery
Reaction score
Let's see....

Buizel line
Finneon line
Grumpig
Burmy line
Glameow line
Comfey
Blitzle line
Patrat line
Pidove line
Hoothoot line
Ursaring
Tauros
Aipom line
Stantler
Electrike line
Kricketot line
Deerling line
Volcanion

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
The whole Tynamo line, but the middle stage evolution Elektrik is the most forgettable. I didn't even realize it was a separate Pokemon from Elektross until I took the Gen 5 Sporcle quiz, saw that I had missed the line, then realized there was a middle-stage. It does not stand out at all.

we could be heroes
Reaction score
poor relicanth really is left in the dust as one of the most forgettable pokemon and i'm not sure why because it's conceptually really cool imo and the design isn't bad, i don't think. it's probably just not that great in battle, maybe? never used one personally (which is my own fault), but i still think it's a really underrated 'mon...

Petals For Armor
Reaction score
Some Pokemon that come to mind are Pachirisu, the Phanpy line, the Chimecho line, the Solosis line, and the Skrelp line.

poor relicanth really is left in the dust as one of the most forgettable pokemon and i'm not sure why because it's conceptually really cool imo and the design isn't bad, i don't think. it's probably just not that great in battle, maybe? never used one personally (which is my own fault), but i still think it's a really underrated 'mon...
It blends in with the other 8000 fish that Hoenn introduced, and is limited by the fact that it doesn't have an interesting evolution or anything like that...you could claim that Luvdisc falls into the same category but at least Luvdisc had a memorable design and appeared in later games. I agree that Relicanth is really cool though.

Reaction score
Let's see, Voltorb and Electrode, Seel, Dewgong, Jynx, Delibird, Sneasel, Jumpluff's line, Tyrogue, Meditite and Medicham, Spoink, Altaria's line, Spinda, Bidoof and Bibarel, Buizel and Floatzel, Woobat, the ant and ant-eater from Isshu as well the Piranha Pkmn, the Ice Mask, Maractus, Stunfish, the elemental monkeys, Mienfoo, the Kalos Easter Rabbit Pkmn... in general almost every Pkmn from Kalos, Alola and Galar save for a few exceptions.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Well, if I remember it then it's not too forgettable now is it? =P

I'm thinking Purrugly and its first stage because there was a period of time where I had completely forgotten they existed. I don't think I saw them for the entire span of Gen V and Gen VI.

Reaction score
Tracey

Klang, Tympole, Basculin, the Clamperl line, Eelektrik, the Burmy line, The Spoink line, the Cherubi line, the Seel line, Plusle and Minun, Greedent, Cleffa, the Sunkern line... to name some.

running on a loop
Reaction score
A lot of the newer gen Pokemon tend to be forgettable for me, tbh. Maybe it's because I haven't played those gens as much as I have other ones, but a lot of Pokemon from gen 5 onward are ones I don't seem to remember as well. There's some from earlier gens I forget about too, but it's most common with the earlier gens. I can't think of any specifics, but that's what makes them forgettable, I guess, haha.

Call of Fate
Reaction score
The Finneon line, as not only are they pure Water-types, but they also look uninspired and have awful stats and shallow movepools. Grumpig is forgettable, too, but at least Spoink has a creepy backstory.

Reaction score
Stanler. It's one of the only Pokemon I'm am missing from my living dex, along with 4 events and a couple evolution's. Seriously no one on the GTS has him. Nobody wants anything for him. I had a mew two offered up for days, ALL of the legendary birds at one point or another, even a regi before the give away.

awake
Reaction score
Gen 1 - Pinsir
Gen 2 - A lot, but what comes to mind is Elekid
Gen 3 - I love Wynaut, but its used for a pun and nothing else
Gen 4 - Kricketot
Gen 5 - Heatmor
Gen 6 - Spritzee
Gen 7- Stakataka even though I love it
Gen 8 - Dubwool

Reaction score
I honestly don't know, since if i can remember, its not forgettable.

Cool cat
Reaction score
Many of the Gen IV baby Pokémon, even the TCG tends to forget that these exist.