• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

Garbodor...
I find it annnnnnooooooyyyyiiiinnnnggggg... (especially its cry)

I actually think Trubbish and Garbodor are...kind of cute. The same way bulldogs and pugs are cute.

Garchomp and Haxorus are both ugly to me, and so is Mudkip's evolutions. I also don't like Volbeat or Illumise's designs.

Bibarel, Scrafty, and Slaking are ones I also find ugly. (Though Slakoth is kind of cute, what happened.) As well as Purrugly, which really lives up to its name.

As for Gen. I, I really don't like Jinx or anyone in the Machop line. And while I still like Mewtwo because of nostalgia, its appearance will always remind me of this scene from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Trying to think of Gen. II Pokemon that I think are ugly, but all I can think of are ones whose designs I think are kind of dumb, so I figure I'll remember one eventually.

R-really?

I am offended by each and every one of these posts. I looked over a few pages, and kept thinking of a Pokemon I found ugly that hadn't been mentioned yet... But when I saw that Pokemon mentioned, it seemed so cruel, racist even.

Pokemon are, after all, individual races. There is no reason and no need to inherently hate any single one. And anyway, Garbodor does have its own sort of charm, as do Gurdurr, Jynx, Stunky, Croconaw, etc. Particularly those mentioned such as Meganium, Huntail, Salamence and Dunsparse have such an aura of beauty around them...

Pokemon. Aren't. Ugly.

R-really?

I am offended by each and every one of these posts. I looked over a few pages, and kept thinking of a Pokemon I found ugly that hadn't been mentioned yet... But when I saw that Pokemon mentioned, it seemed so cruel, racist even.

Pokemon are, after all, individual races. There is no reason and no need to inherently hate any single one. And anyway, Garbodor does have its own sort of charm, as do Gurdurr, Jynx, Stunky, Croconaw, etc. Particularly those mentioned such as Meganium, Huntail, Salamence and Dunsparse have such an aura of beauty around them...

Pokemon. Aren't. Ugly.

Agreed. Every Pokémon are cute/pretty/beautiful in their own way. Even Garbordor can be cute. :3

As for Gen. I, I really don't like Jinx or anyone in the Machop line. And while I still like Mewtwo because of nostalgia, its appearance will always remind me of this scene from Courage the Cowardly Dog.
dont you bring that terror here man,
that thing scared me ever since i was little and i always loved mewtwo
but for me i dont really think any pokemon is really ugly

Gothitelle-line

Jynx

Mr.Mime

Gurdurr and Conkeldurr

It seems that I have a problem with "human-like" pokemon.

Golbat, but only in the first generation. It's sprite was messed up.

Otherwise, I would say Purugly.

I love all the pokemons' designs. The ones that are "ugly" are the ones more interesting to me.

But the least uninspired and appealing pokemon to me would be:
Finneon
Spr_5b_456_m.png

Lillipup Family/Line
Spr_5b_506.png

They look so bland.

All Pokemon are beatiful and unique in their own way. I mean, yes, some Pokemon do look hideous *cough*Stunkfish*cough*, but looks aren't the most important thing about them. What about their battling style or their contest stats or their cool abilities?

Jynx and Smoochum. That's what happens when a five-year old watches too much Miley Cyrus. 0_0

R-really?

Pokemon. Aren't. Ugly.

Q...F...T

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom