• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What is the User Above Known For?

Enzap

radical
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Simple enough, what do people think of when they see the user? What do they talk about a lot? What quirks do they use in their posts? Are they known for their excessive use of smileys? Saving the world? Making the best darn barbecue East of the Mississippi?

And if you don't know the user above, pretend you do! We're all friends here anyway.

Prez

bleh
Reaction score
Making this thread, of course! That and you've made a few other threads here I believe? Maybe?

Enzap

radical
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
  • Staff
Maintaining the same username with various embellishments.

Akromatic

Reaction score
Nice, cool things. Which you are. I'm more of a mid-spring. Jumpy, can't make up their mind, causes misery everywhere, spreads pollen, the like. Without the good parts, like renewal and flowers.

Enzap

radical
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
  • Staff
The clever Pink Floyd inspired avi.

Nice, cool things. Which you are. I'm more of a mid-spring. Jumpy, can't make up their mind, causes misery everywhere, spreads pollen, the like. Without the good parts, like renewal and flowers.

... I'm not sure how to react to this. XD

Enzap

radical
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
For loving shiny versions of under-appreciated Pokemon.