• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What is the User Above Known For?

*Congrats Finland* "I is SuomiVee"
Reaction score
(felines too)

Known for liking astronomy

Reaction score
(yep, pests)

Known for anime persons I don't know

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
Known for the humanoid dragon (not sure if there's a better term, so that's what I'm going with until corrected) avatar.

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Known for paralleling Chidamari Sketch’s current theme

Angelic Seed
Reaction score
Known for the humanoid dragon (not sure if there's a better term, so that's what I'm going with until corrected) avatar.
Not really a dragon at all. More of an ambiguous canine fox mammal thing. Though I completely understand the impression from the incomplete image and the fact that I have heavily stylized it.

Known for showing his hex nuts quite proudly.

[FIXED]

Last edited:
Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Known for seeing that with her all-seeing eye.

Reaction score
(Firox is my fox name - Jyo my cat name)

Known for having good sonas

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
known for liking steel-types

@Firox Jyo
you know, I barely ever actually theme something from an anime...though maybe I should change that.