• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for being busy

thats true and another two I love I'm weak too as well

Known for knowing me a little to well

for now yes, anything that catches my attention I'll like

known for not giving out too many likes

at this rate...

Known for likely making me reach 20,000 replies before the next decade starts
(probably won't reach it, but be funny)

agree with Chibighost.... not a goal, more of a silly joke

Known for likely having a long school day

known for not really being right, i get out at 3:00, but my stupid dad has his stupid work and he prioritizes it over me, so I have to sit in the school, not being in any clubs, just staying there until 5:30. Not only that, but my stupid dad decided that we should go grocery shopping for 90 minutes to tortue me futher because he "likes hanging out with me." the problem is, i don't like hanging out with him. at all.

(that is annoying - too bad when I was school, I had to catch regular bus as no school bus as the district had told me a single bus gets me there, at least I got a free bus pass during school months, worked all the time, so I got a chance to explore the city for free - I drive as well, so some day son bus, some days driving, some days walking)

Known for deserving a good break

knwown for having lots of various anime persons in sgnature

Back
Top Bottom