• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

*those two hungry young ones will eat anything I have... unless its super spicy*
yes, they are small sized Eevee plushies, my smallest plushies I have - I like having fun with them and food
I have about 88 or so plushies, some I love, some not so much since they where gifts (Pansage) or came in an eBay lot plush
my largest plushes are Eevee, vaporeon, and a custom made shiny Luxray

Known for learning lots about my collections and hobbies and interests

Known for finally noticing... I was eating my muffin

Magmar'd... not technically ninja'd we didn't post at the same time... I forgot to refresh bfore replying.... was sending a message to a friend on Discord, then picking a YouTube video before replying

Known for three different reaction scores in one page

Known for getting one too.... just as as cute as than the armadillos on the Bolivars

Known for the old lady on the pounds :LOL:

Known for knowing something I might not know :LOL:

Known for powerful water not as strong as Angels Falls

Back
Top Bottom